This page contains Cheats for Undead Horde organized by sections for PC. This game has "Strategy Real-Time" as genre, made by 10tons, released on Mar 6, 2019. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: 10tons
- Publisher: 10tons
- Genre: Strategy Real-Time
- Release: Mar 6, 2019
- ESRB: Not Set
Achievement or Trophy Guide
- Rule Alwyn: Eliminate enemies and destroy buildings on all Alwyn territory's maps.
- Rule Catacombs: Eliminate enemies and destroy buildings on all Catacombs territory's maps.
- Rule Burning Rock: Eliminate enemies and destroy buildings on all Burning Rock territory's maps.
- Rule Wastelands: Eliminate enemies and destroy buildings on all Wastelands territory's maps.
- Rule Citadel: Eliminate enemies and destroy buildings on all Citadel territory's maps.
- A New Era: Finish the game then use the Urn to launch the second Era.
- Summoner: Activate all statues of SIMPLE units in your crypt. If you want to conquer everything, you will get it easily.
- Heroism: Summon a hero unit in your crypt. You'll have to do the quest to unlock Dazbog first. This quest is in the catacombs. Once available, summon John, which is the hero unit that costs the least.
- Kinahmo Fried Chicken: Once you restored the portals you'll reach Alwyn's Forest. Follow the main road and kill all chicken groups you'll find. Don't touch anything else then open your menu and do "Respawn" to reinitialize the map and get more chicken groups to kill again. Use your Fire Ball staff to kill them easily.
- Pentagrammaton: Kill enemies, destroy buildings, you'll get it easily.
- Horde: Summon 50 zombie chicken in your crypt and there you go.
- A Thousand Corpse: Reanimate 1000 corpses. Reanimate doesn't mean summon. You'll have to use the corpses you find on the map or the enemy bodies to do that one.
- The Lidless Eye Socket: Enter at least 1 time on each maps. The Benevictor's Dungeon count as well.
- Conqueror: The Ultimate one. Conquer ALL maps.
- Adventurer: If you explore all maps and talk to all skeletons in cages, you'll get all quests easily. Then you just have to complete them all.
- Explorer: The hardest of all achievements. But here is how you can prepare to hunt them. On outdoor maps there's ONLY 1 secret. It's a hidden buried chest so open your eyes. In the Treant Forest though the chest isn't buried but hidden along the river on the right just near the entrance of the map. On indoor maps it's where it gets harder : you really have to open your eyes to see the chests/levers hidden behind pillars or statues or rubbles or in the corner of a corridor. And don't forget to check walls and winged statues which could have a button that open a way to a secret.
- Scrooge McDead: Seems hard and tiring but not at all. Destroy everything you find and sell all the items you don't need and you'll get it easily.
- Death Dealer: Sell 20 skulls. Buying one to sell it counts too.
- Salmonella: Summon at least 20 chickens. Because when you'll find/buy a ring of Plague you'll be quite far in the game already. Then find a group of ennemies or a cyclop and activate the ring while launching the chickens. Easier to do it at the Citadel. You can also use a ring of Protection to avoid having your chickens getting annihilated.
- Nécronomicon: Secret hidden in the Old Castle Dungeon of the First Era.
- Grim Reaper: Easier to think than to do because the scythe is slow and does not do much damage. But once you are at the citadel, it will be easier because you will find some weak enemies seen at the beginning of the game. Make lures while you take the last breath of three peasants at once.
- Re-Animator: Go to Hillsburud. Reach the north-east of the map and you'll find a cemetery with 2 range of 3*4 tombs. Stand in the middle of these ranges and you should be able to raise 16 skeletons at once.
- Undead Trainer: Do you remember the chickens ? Just one unit and the ring of Protection and there you go. There's plenty ways of doing that one.
- Werechicken: Buy a Chickenizing Staff if you can't find one. Be careful though cause this spell depends of 2 conditions : the target's HP AND if it's a living being.
To unlock the following, you have to play the game and collect/Earn achievements. You can find those earned achievements in your Game-Main menu or you can view them if you signup at one of the Steam communities.
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|A New Era||Start a New Era.|
|A Thousand Corpses||Raise 1000 corpses.|
|Adventurer||Find and complete all quests.|
|Conqueror||Claim all areas.|
|Death Dealer||Sell 20 skulls.|
|Explorer||Find all secrets|
|Grim Reaper||Kill six humans with a single scythe sweep.|
|Heroism||Summon a hero from a hero statue.|
|Horde||Raise a horde of 50 undead.|
|Kinahmo Fried Chicken||Slaughter 100 chickens.|
|Necronomicon||Acquire the legendary Necronomicon.|
|Pentagrammaton||Reach level 5.|
|Re-Animator||Raise 15 corpses at once.|
|Rule Alwyn||Claim all areas in Alwyn.|
|Rule Burning Rock||Claim all areas in Burning Rock.|
|Rule Catacombs||Claim all areas in the Catacombs.|
|Rule Citadel||Claim all areas in the Citadel.|
|Rule Wastelands||Claim all areas in the Wastelands.|
|Salmonella||Use ring of plague to infect the living via chickens.|
|Scrooge McDead||Gain a million gold.|
|Summoner||Unlock all the basic statues.|
|The Lidless Eye Socket||Explore all areas.|
|Undead Trainer||Command a single unit to kill 20 enemies.|
|Werechicken||Chickenify a dire wolf.|
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.