- Developer: Irrational Games
- Publisher: 2k Games
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release: Mar 26, 2013
- Platform: PC
- ESRB: Mature
Use the indicated Vigors in the listed order on the same enemy to perform corresponding combo.
- Combo - Possession + Shock Jockey: Possessed Lightning Conduit that electrocutes enemies.
- Combo - Possession + Devil's Kiss: Possessed Fire Conduit that burns enemies
- Combo - Devil's Kiss + Charge: Multiple spreading fire bombs spawns at target.
- Combo - Murder of Crows + Devil's Kiss: Sets crows on fire and burns enemies.
- Combo - Murder of Crows + Shock Jockey: Electrifies crows and electrocutes enemies.
- Combo - Bucking Bronco + Devil's Kiss: Launches a cluster of bombs from a floating target.
- Combo - Bucking Bronco + Charge: Send floating target careening forward.
- Combo - Undertow + Shock Jockey: Boosts Shock Jockey's power.
Follow the instruction below to find all Vigor locations.
- Possession: Go to the Fair's exit and get it from one of the stores to the left of the ticket vendor leading into Raffle Park.
- Devil's Kiss: Looted from a defeated fireman heavy-hitter after the Raffle encounter.
- Murder of Crows: Defeat the hooded enemies in the chapel inside the Fraternal Order of the Raven building. It is located on the altar near the large George Washington mural.
- Bucking Bronco: Go through the ticket station before reaching the pavilion leading to the gondola en route to the Hall of Heroes. The Vigor is located just as you leave the larger ticket chamber.
- Shock Jockey: Found on Slate in the Hall of Heroes.
- Charge: Located inside a small office behind a locked gate on the way to the Shantytown. The gate will be open on your way back to the Plaza of Zeal after leaving the Police Impound.
- Undertow: Check behind the desk in the Office of Jeremiah Fink before leaving through the exit.
- Return to Sender: After leaving the Port you will find a locked door that leads to the Salty Oyster Bar. You must activate a secret button that becomes selectable after you open the lock into Founder's Books and listen to the Voxophone recording about the button. Once the button is pressed, you can find the The Vigor on a table inside the Salty Oyster Bar.
On the way out of Hall of Heroes after fighting Slate, ride two sky-lines to find get into fight that includes a firefighter that always has a lockpick. Defeat him, collect the lockpick, and return to the Hall of Heroes. After entering the building again, exit and ride the sky-lines to find the same firefighter. Repeat the process as many times as desired.
Start "Return to the Hall of Heroes" and use the doors behind you to enter The Hall of Heroes. Once inside, exiting to the Plaza will cause items in the Soldier's Field area to respawn. You can use this to your advantage to farm gear. Go to the Plaza and defeat the Vox and Founders. You should also use the sky-lines to travel to the lower Gondola Station and defeat the Founders and Fireman. There is also a Motorized Patriot in its entrance hall. Simply stun it, go to the elevator, and use it to return to the Soldier's Field boardwalk. Find the toy store next to the carousel and lift its shutter to enter. Use Shock Jockey on the generator near the locked door to open it, allowing you to collect a piece of random gear. Return to the Hall of Heroes by using the elevator and the sky-lines. Enter the doors to the museum. Once inside collect the Salts and repeat the process.
Go to the Hall of Heroes and possess the vending machine on the right side of the steps that lead to the building's entrance to get a random amount of money. Enter the Hall of Heroes, run down the hall, and refill your Salts. Leave the building, return to the vending machine, and repeat the process.
Go to cemetery where you will find Lady Comstock's mausoleum. Now search the gravestones to the left of the entrance to her grave. Now look on one of the graves which features the handwritten word "SNIGHT", which is a reference to Mike Snight, know as a member of the development team.
In the "Ticket" building bythe Soldier's Field exit, there are three cash registers (two behind a door you must first use a lockpick on) that contain up to 40 Silver Eagles each. They will respawn every time you enter and exit the area.
To unlock the following, you have to play the game and collect/Earn achievements. You can find those earned achievements in your Game-Main menu or you can view them if you signup at one of the Steam communities.
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|A Real Pistol||Killed 25 enemies with the Broadsider Pistol.|
|Aerial Assassin||Killed 20 enemies with a Sky-Line Strike.|
|Armed Revolt||Assisted the gunsmith.|
|Auld Lang Syne||Completed the game in 1999 Mode.|
|Big Game Hunter||Killed 100 enemies with the Founder Huntsman Carbine or Vox Burstgun.|
|Blood in the Streets||Completed Emporia.|
|Bolt From the Blue||Killed 5 enemies with a headshot while riding a Sky-Line.|
|Bon Voyage||Killed 20 enemies by knocking them off Columbia.|
|Coins in the Cushion||Looted 200 containers.|
|Combination Shock||Performed all 8 of the Vigor combinations.|
|David & Goliath||Killed 20 "Heavy Hitter" enemies.|
|Dress for Success||Equipped a piece of Gear in all four slots.|
|Eavesdropper||Collected every Voxophone.|
|First Class Ticket||Boarded The First Lady.|
|Grand Largesse||Spent $10,000 at the vending machines of Columbia.|
|Hazard Pay||Killed 10 enemies by utilizing environmental hazards.|
|Heartbreaker||Killed a Handyman by only shooting his heart.|
|Here Little Piggy||Killed 30 enemies with the Founder Pig Volley Gun or Vox Hail Fire.|
|Higher Learning||Completed Comstock House.|
|View Complete List »|
Beat the game once to unlock 1999 mode.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Im on the mission where i am supposed to be taking back the airship. ive already killed off all the vox and the handyman but it wont let me go any further beacause im still supposa...
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.