This page contains Cheats for Dragon Age 2 organized by sections for PC. This game has "Role-Playing PC-style RPG" as genre, made by Bioware, released on Mar 8, 2011. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Bioware
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Role-Playing PC-style RPG
- Release: Mar 8, 2011
- ESRB: Mature
Add the -enabledeveloperconsole command line parameter to end of the "Target" field in the "Shortcut" properties of the "da2.exe" file that is used to launch the game. Then press ~ during game play, type one of the following codes, then press [Enter] to activate the corresponding cheat function.
|runscript dbg_setattrib x y||1 minute attribute buff, where x is attribute and y is amount.|
|runscript zz_dae_debug||Add any member to your party|
|runscript addxp||Add experience points to character(s)|
|runscript addxp||Add experience points to your character(s) for faster leveling up|
|runscript injury remparty||All injuries from party deleted|
|runscript addmoney <number>||Gain indicated amount of gold|
|runscript pc_immortal||God mode|
|runscript healplayer||Heals character(s)|
|runscript killallhostiles||kill all enemies|
|runscript zz_upgrade||Opens the enchantment window|
|runscript addmoney xx||Where "xx" is the amount of gold you want to add to your inventory|
Recommended party configuration
It is best to plan your party from the start. While planning character roles, remember "One to take it, one to deal, one to weaken, one to heal". You should have a damager, tank, entropist and healer. This will ensure you have one member taking all the damage and bringing the attention away from the rest of the party. Have an entropist (probably Merrill) to weaken and demoralize the enemy, a healer to strengthen and maintain the party, and a damager to inflict the pain. This will ensure a well rounded party that covers all aspects of combat.
Various Easter Eggs
- Sir Mixalot: Take Isabella in to the fade in the desire section. The devil will seduce her with the prospect of a boat in the harbor. When Isabella turns on you, they will say "I like huge boats and I cannot lie", which is a reference to Sir Mixalot's "I Like Huge Butts" song.
- Joss Whedon: In the work of random companion dialogue in the city between Anders and Isabella, they mentions that abominations are simple to escape because they make loud noises like "Grr Argh", which Anders refutes saying "Abominations to not go Grr Argh". In the work of the ending credits of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Joss Whedon's "Mutant Enemy Productions" credit screen shows a little monster which says "Grr Argh?"
- Wizard Of Oz: In your home when your sister says that her kids ought to be nobles now, your uncle says "And if wishes were poppy we'd all be dreaming right now".
In the "Prime Suspect" mission when you meet Mr. Dupries, have Varric in your party. Give the sarcastic response of letting Dupries talk his way out the situation. Varric will make the comment "I bet 20 silver it's 'it wasn't me, it was the one-armed man'". This is a reference to The Mask when Jim Carey tries to defend his innocence when he gets captured.
During a random conversation between Fenris and Varric, Fenris asks him "Who is Bianca?" When Varric tells him it is a crossbow, Fenris says that he must have named it after someone, to which Varric replies, "Nope, Mirabelle was taken", a reference to the rifle owned by Sir Roderick Von Fontlebottom The Magnificent Bastard from Jade Empire.
Dead Anders stays with hero
Play through the game with a relationship with Anders. At the end of the game, choose to kill him for destroying the Chantry. In the end scene where Varric says that everyone had to leave the hero, he will say, "Everyone, of course, except Anders", even though he is already dead.
Blood Dragon armor
Have a saved game file from Dragon Age: Origins.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
How do you unlock the chests in the game? I can't find an ability to give my rogue....
What is the name of item for RASTA ???...
How do i defeat branka and her golems...
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.