This page contains Cheats for Tales Of Symphonia organized by sections for Playstation 3. This game has "Role-Playing" as genre, made by Namco Bandai Games, released on Feb 25, 2014. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Feb 25, 2014
- ESRB: Teen
In the Meltokio Coliseum, play through the party matches and beat Advanced. This will unlock a special exhibition fight with 3 characters from older Tales games: Garr from Tales of Destiny and Farah & Meredy from Tales of Eternia. You can actually use items in this fight (unlike other coliseum matches), which helps a lot. Defeat the trio of heroes and the Achievement is yours. Note that the first one of them you defeat will auto-revive once, so do not be shocked and just keep pounding them until they stay down.
Once you can fight in the Meltokio Coliseum, go through the 3 levels of Singles fights (Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced). You will get a scene after you beat each one, as long as Zelos is one of your eight party members. Now choose the Advanced singles again, and you will fight Seles at the end of it. Defeat her for the Achievement. it count missable because if you choose Kratos in Flanoir, there will be a point where Zelos is permanently no longer in your party. If you do not do the first part of this sidequest, you will not be able to fight Seles in the current playthrough.
You need to collect 9 devil arms before facing the Abyssion and this is a list for devil arms and how to get it :
1. Evil Eye - Chakram - You get this in the Toize Valley Mine from the broken pieces of the Bacura. This will be the first Devil Arm you can potentially get.
2. Soul Eater - Sword - When you can go back to Sylvarant through the Otherworldly Gate, head to Triet. There is an NPC near the entrance who is looking at the shops and there is one in the second area by the oasis. Talk to both of them (they will talk about a giant desert monster), then look for a glowing spot on the world map outside Triet (it should be directly ahead of you as the camera points when you leave). Approach the spot to fight the Sandworm. Defeat it and you will get the Devil Arm.
After you have one of those two, you can officially start the quest in Flanoir. Talk to the guy hunched over on some steps on the first screen of the city (note that you need 8 party members to initiate the event). You will get a key item that will allow you to get the rest of the Devil Arms, and he will give you one of them right off the bat.
3. Nebilim - Dual Swords - Obtained automatically from starting the quest.
4. Apocalypse - Greaves - You will find this in Welgaia. It will be in the building just north of the one where you get the Mana Fragment.
5. Diablos - Ax - On the second screen of Latheon Gorge, go up the ramp to the south, then down the ramp to the southwest.
6. Disaster - Kendama - Purchase from the Altamira casino for 250 chips.
7. Fafnir - Dagger - Enter Gaoracchia Forest from Ozette and go north two screens. There will be a chest under some plants that you can burn away with the Sorcerer's Ring's light beam.
8. Gates Of Hell - Card - After you make a pact with Gnome, head to Altessa's house to find the last Gnomelette. Talk to him and then go back to the Earth Temple. Head down to where the Earth Dragon is and you will find the Gnomelettes and the chest past him.
9. Heart Of Chaos - Staff - Once you have all 8 other Devil Arms, go talk to the guy in Flanoir. After that, go to Hakonesia Peak and talk to Koton to get the last one.
After you have all 9 Devil Arms, head to the seal in the Temple of Darkness for a tough boss fight.
You will find the first Sword Dancer on Ossa Trail. At the end of the trail, after you beat the clumsy assassin, you can enter the cave she came out of. There will be a skull sprite standing still which you can speak with to initiate the fight. This will likely be too tough at first, but you can come back and fight it at any point until you ask the man at Hima to ride the dragons to the Tower of Salvation. The second Sword Dancer is in Gaoracchia Forest (Raine and Genis must be in the party). You can fight this one at any point until you make a pact with Luna. The final Sword Dancer is in Iselia Forest after you have the Mana Fragment (and a full party).
Each character gets at least one move that counts as a Mystic Arte. You will not get most of them until much later in the game, with the exception of Sheena. Sheena's summons count as Mystic Artes, so after she gains the ability to summon, keep her in the party and she will eventually use one while she is in Overlimit state. If the AI does not seem to be cooperating, you can order her to cast a summon manually, as long as she is in Overlimit.
After finishing the Ossa Trail, you will be taught by Kratos about Unison Attacks.After the tutorial, if you are using controller just press the right analog button when the gauge is full and hit the enemy to pull off unison attack.
You don't need to play the entire playtrough on hard difficulty. You just need set games on hard before facing the last boss and don't forget to grind at least you reach lvl 90-100 before facing it.
This can be a somewhat tricky Achievement. The easiest way to achieve this is by using the Stardust Rain Unison Attack. Colette needs to know Hammer Rain, which is a T-type attack, and Lloyd needs to know Sword Rain: Alpha (T-type) or Sonic Sword Rain (S-type). Whether a character is T-type or S-type is all determined by their EX Skills. Each EX Skill has a type, and whichever a character has, a majority of will be their main type. If you wish to switch a character's type, change up their EX Skills and fight enough battles to move the bar to the other side. If Colette knows Para Ball or Torrential Para Ball, you will have to forget those artes to learn Pow Pow Hammer and then Hammer Rain.
Go to the Earth Temple and fight the Earth Dragon (bigger enemies are better). Aim for around 30-40 hits in a combo before you initiate the Unison Attack. If done right and you are lucky, you should get at least 100 hits on him.
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.