- Developer: Netherrealm Studios
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Genre: Action Fighting
- Release: Apr 23, 2019
- ESRB: Mature
Hints & Secrets
Easy towers and rewards
AI Fighters can be used as substitutes for almost every Tower Of Time challenge. To use them, simply toggle on the "AI Fighter" option after selecting a character, but before entering a battle. Using an AI Fighter will earn you the exact same rewards as a standard fighter. All you need to do is press continue between fights. For most battles using AI Fighters, put most points in the "Combo" and "Reversal" stats. To change AI Fighter settings, go to "Kustomize" and select a character. Then, choose any "Kustom Loadout" and go to the AI Fighter tab. All loadouts can be customized with AI Fighter settings —- you do not need to create a new loadout. The best AI Fighters are Noob Saibot against anyone, and Skarlet against fast rushing characters and powerful zoning. Some bosses and hard battles cannot be completed with just the Combo and Reversal stats. If your AI Fighter is losing, try switching tactics. Select a "zoner", or a long-range character that is good at using projectiles and other abilities. Skarlet is a powerful zoner —- equip projectile skills to her loadout, and boost the "Zoning" and "Runaway" stats to 30. Additionally, hearts are one of the rarest currencies in the game. To get hearts, you need to kill opponents with a fatality or brutality. You only get one per fight, so it can take awhile to get 250 —- which is required to open a Shao Kahn chest. To easily grind hearts, enter the Klassic Endless Tower and use an AI Fighter. They will continuously fight, using finishers, and climb the ladder until they are defeated. You will get lots of hearts using this method -- without having to do much of anything.
Successfully complete a character tutorial (go to the "Learn" menu, scroll down to the bottom, and complete the series of tutorials) to unlock a skin for the character used. This can be done for every character in the game.
Go to the Tower Of Time, and check the left-corner to find Character Towers. Spend 25,000 koins to unlock these towers. Character Towers are tower challenges tied to specific characters. You will earn gear for your preferred character —- and you can get two extra skins if you complete them. They are very difficult -- so it is recommended to wait until you have leveled up before attempting these challenges.
The rest of the skins can be unlocked randomly as rewards for completing Tower Of Time or Klassic Tower challenges. These rolls are completely random. If you want better chances, visit the Krypt. At the Krypt, open chests that cost between 10,000 to 15,000 koins. These chests usually contain a skin for a random character. Chests that cost between 12,000+ or 14,000+ almost always contain a skin inside. Note: If you have opened all the chests on the island, you can reset the rewards by finding the blue/white orb in the main Courtyard near the entrance and use a special key to reset all the chests in the area. There are two of these reset icons -- one is underground, and one is above ground.
All Krypt character chest locations
In the Krypt, there are special chests that require hearts to open. The chests have a bust of Shao Kahn (250 hearts) or Scorpion (100 hearts). To open them, you need to smash the bust with Shao Kahn's hammer, then you will be able to use hearts to open the chest. To earn hearts, you must perform a fatality or brutality on an opponent to get one heart for each battle you complete this way. Unlike other chests, heart chests always contain the exact same rewards. The following is a list of which items for a specific character each chest unlocks. The chest always contain at least one skin, one brutality, and one augment, as well as six other items for a specific character.
- Baraka: Gardens (5646, 5216)
- Cassie Cage: Courtyard Cave, Dragon Amulet Door (-3071, -2738)
- Cetrion: Hall Of Heroes, Behind Puzzle Shrine Door (-788, -9370). Use Kenshi's Blindfold —- there are four lanterns around the shrine. Pull one, and then put on the blindfold to pull the other three chains.
- D'vorah: Goro's Lair, Kytinn Hive (5205, 1184)
- Erron Black: Wooden Bridge (-1055, -7033)
- Frost: Lower Courtyard (-7550, -5528)
- Geras: Goro's Lair, Jails (-7748, -13987)
- Jade: Dead Woods (3465, -1136)
- Jaqui Briggs: Courtyard (8020, -4958)
- Jax Briggs: Courtyard (-70, 3835)
- Johnny Cage: The Dojo (3076, -4092)
- Kabal: Over 2,000 Soul Fragment Bridge, Behind Skeleton Key Door (-8642, -6393)
- Kano: Courtyard, Accessible From Goro's Lair Elevator From Goro's Dining Hall (-2984, 4718)
- Kitana: Lower Pit (-7470, -975)
- Kotal Khan: Goro's Lair, Near Goro's Throne Room, Behind Key Door
- Kollector: Goro's Lair, Kollector's Room (5422, -1445)
- Kung Lao: Goro's Throne Room (-1545, -3414)
- Liu Kang: Kytinn Hive, Behind Dragon Key Door (-5487, -1830)
- Noob Saibot: Goro's Lair, Goro's Dining Hall (-3464, -2183)
- Raiden: Goro's Lair, Treasure Chamber (13228, 4965)
- Scorpion: Goro's Lair, The Jails (-6864, 1181)
- Shao Khan: The Torture Halls (1767, 6455)
- Skarlet: Chamber Of Suffering (-5208, 4919)
- Sonya: The Vault (5085, 1618)
- Sub-Zero: Goro's Lair, Armory (-5426, -5804)
All hidden fatalities
Each character has a hidden fatality. These extra fatalities are available at any time —- you will find the code for the fatality when opening chests in the Krypt, but you can still perform the hidden fatalities if you know the correct code. Enter the indicted code to perform the corresponding fatality for the listed character:
- Baraka (Close): Back, Forward, Back, X
- Cassie Cage (Far): Back, Down, Down, Back, Triangle
- Cetrion (Mid): Back, Down, Back, X
- D'vorah (Mid): Back, Down, Down, Circle
- Erron Black (Mid): Down, Forward, Down, Triangle
- Frost (Mid): Back, Forward, Down, Forward, Circle
- Geras (Close): Down, Forward, Back, Square
- Jacqui Briggs (Mid): Back, Forward, Back, Circle
- Jade (Close): Back, Forward, Down, Forward, Square
- Jax Briggs (Close): Back, Forward, Back, Down, Square
- Johnny Cage (Close): Forward, Down, Forward, Square
- Kabal (Close): Down, Down, Down, Circle
- Kano (Close): Back, Down, Forward, Triangle
- Kitana (Mid): Down, Back, Forward, Square
- Kollector (Close): Down, Forward, Back, Square
- Kotal Kahn (Close): Back, Forward, Back, Forward, Square
- Kung Lao (Close): Down, Forward, Down, X
- Liu Kang (Mid): Back, Down, Back, Forward, Triangle
- Noob Saibot (Close): Down, Down, Down, Square
- Raiden (Close): Down, Forward, Back, X
- Scorpion (Far): Down, Forward, Back, Triangle
- Shao Kahn (Close): Back, Forward, Back, Square
- Skarlet (Mid): Down, Down, Forward, Circle
- Sonya Blade (Close): Back, Forward, Down, X
- Sub-Zero (Mid): Forward, Down, Forward, Circle
The following video shows all fatalities and secret fatalities for every character from the full game, including Shao Kahn, Frost, and Kronika. There are 25 characters and 50 fatalities in the game (every character has two fatalities). There is also Kronika, which is the tower endboss but is not a playable character. The first fatality is unlocked from the start. The second one can be unlocked in the Krypt from chests or you can play AI matches and let the AI do them for you. You must do both fatalities of each character to unlock their respective trophy. The quickest way to do this is by going to Klassic Towers, select Endless Tower, choose the character you want to do both Fatalities with. At the character selection screen, press Square to enable the AI to play for you, set the difficulty to Very Easy, and watch the AI do the fatalities for you to unlock the trophies without any button input required by you. The normal way to it is when "Finish Him/Her" is displayed on the screen after defeating the opponent, enter the correct button sequence. The button combination is different for each character, but you can view it in the "Move List". There is a Fatality Training mode in the "Learn" menu that teaches you. The fatalities are shown in the same order as the in-game character select (row by row from top to bottom).
- 1. Shao Kahn - 0:05
- 2. Frost - 0:38
- 3. Johnny Cage - 1:15
- 4. Sonya - 2:00
- 5. Cassie Cage - 2:39
- 6. Jax Briggs - 3:06
- 7. Scorpion - 3:36
- 8. Noob Saibot - 4:09
- 9. Baraka - 4:47
- 10. Raiden - 5:24
- 11. Jacqui Briggs - 6:00
- 12. Sub-Zero - 6:40
- 13. Kano - 7:19
- 14. Kabal - 7:55
- 15. Liu Kang - 8:32
- 16. Kitana - 9:04
- 17. Kung Lao - 9:38
- 18. Jade - 10:07
- 19. Skarlet - 10:39
- 20. Erron Black - 11:19
- 21. D'Vorah - 11:54
- 22. Kotal Kahn - 12:30
- 23. Geras - 13:09
- 24. Kollector - 13:42
- 25. Cetrion - 14:21
- 26. Kronika - 15:01
All fatal blows
The following video shows all fatal blows for every character from the full game, including Shao Kahn and Frost. There are 25 characters and 25 fatal blows in the game (every character has one fatal blow). When your health gets low, press L2 + R2 to perform the fatal blow. It can only be used once per match. The fatal blows are shown in the same order as the in-game character select (row by row from top to bottom).
- 1. Shao Kahn - 0:05
- 2. Frost - 0:21
- 3. Johnny Cage - 0:34
- 4. Sonya - 0:46
- 5. Cassie Cage - 0:59
- 6. Jax Briggs - 1:11
- 7. Scorpion - 1:23
- 8. Noob Saibot - 1:35
- 9. Baraka - 1:48
- 10. Raiden - 2:03
- 11. Jacqui Briggs - 2:16
- 12. Sub-Zero - 2:29
- 13. Kano - 2:40
- 14. Kabal - 2:52
- 15. Liu Kang - 3:06
- 16. Kitana - 3:20
- 17. Kung Lao - 3:32
- 18. Jade - 3:45
- 19. Skarlet - 3:58
- 20. Erron Black - 4:10
- 21. D'Vorah - 4:24
- 22. Kotal Kahn - 4:36
- 23. Geras - 4:50
- 24. Kollector - 5:03
- 25. Cetrion - 5:15
All costumes showcase
The following video shows all costumes for every character in the full game. You can view all costumes at the "Character Customization" menu. The costumes are unlocked as rewards from the Towers Of Time and from Krypt chests.
- 1. Shao Kahn - 0:05
- 2. Frost - 2:12
- 3. Johnny Cage - 4:16
- 4. Sonya - 6:25
- 5. Cassie Cage - 8:32
- 6. Jax Briggs - 10:38
- 7. Scorpion - 12:45
- 8. Noob Saibot - 14:52
- 9. Baraka - 16:58
- 10. Raiden - 19:05
- 11. Jacqui Briggs - 21:12
- 12. Sub-Zero - 23:18
- 13. Kano - 25:25
- 14. Kabal - 27:33
- 15. Liu Kang - 29:40
- 16. Kitana - 32:02
- 17. Kung Lao - 34:14
- 18. Jade - 36:25
- 19. Skarlet - 38:37
- 20. Erron Black - 40:45
- 21. D'Vorah - 42:53
- 22. Kotal Kahn - 45:01
- 23. Geras - 47:10
- 24. Kollector - 49:18
- 25. Cetrion - 51:26
All character intros showcase
The following video shows all character intros in the full game. There are 25 characters and four intros per character, totaling 100 intros (including Shao Kahn and Frost).
- 1. Shao Kahn - 0:05
- 2. Frost - 0:22
- 3. Johnny Cage - 0:36
- 4. Sonya - 0:50
- 5. Cassie Cage - 1:05
- 6. Jax Briggs - 1:20
- 7. Scorpion - 1:34
- 8. Noob Saibot - 1:51
- 9. Baraka - 2:07
- 10. Raiden - 2:21
- 11. Jacqui Briggs - 2:35
- 12. Sub-Zero - 2:50
- 13. Kano - 3:06
- 14. Kabal - 3:21
- 15. Liu Kang - 3:36
- 16. Kitana - 3:52
- 17. Kung Lao - 4:08
- 18. Jade - 4:23
- 19. Skarlet - 4:38
- 20. Erron Black - 4:54
- 21. D'Vorah - 5:09
- 22. Kotal Kahn - 5:23
- 23. Geras - 5:38
- 24. Kollector - 5:55
- 25. Cetrion - 6:09
All victory poses showcase
The following video shows all character victory poses. These are cosmetic items that you can equip in character customization.
- 1. Shao Kahn - 0:05
- 2. Frost - 0:32
- 3. Johnny Cage - 1:00
- 4. Sonya - 1:25
- 5. Cassie Cage - 1:52
- 6. Jax Briggs - 2:18
- 7. Scorpion - 2:45
- 8. Noob Saibot - 3:13
- 9. Baraka - 3:38
- 10. Raiden - 4:04
- 11. Jacqui Briggs - 4:29
- 12. Sub-Zero - 4:55
- 13. Kano - 5:24
- 14. Kabal - 5:50
- 15. Liu Kang - 6:16
- 16. Kitana - 6:41
- 17. Kung Lao - 7:06
- 18. Jade - 7:30
- 19. Skarlet - 7:56
- 20. Erron Black - 8:22
- 21. D'Vorah - 8:49
- 22. Kotal Kahn - 9:18
- 23. Geras - 9:44
- 24. Kollector - 10:14
- 25. Cetrion - 10:46
All character endings
The following video shows all character endings in Klassic Towers Ladder mode. To unlock all characters endings, you must complete any klassic tower (Novice, Warrior, Champion) with each character. You can play Ladder mode in the Klassic Towers. You can choose between the Novice, Warrior, and Champion ladder modes. Playing the easiest one with five enemies will still unlock the endings. To see which endings you have unlocked (and rewatch them), go to "Kustomize" in the main menu, and select "Kollection", then "Endings".
- 1. Shao Kahn - 0:05
- 2. Frost - 0:58
- 3. Johnny Cage - 2:02
- 4. Sonya - 3:13
- 5. Cassie Cage - 4:29
- 6. Jax Briggs - 5:32
- 7. Scorpion - 6:52
- 8. Noob Saibot - 7:54
- 9. Baraka - 8:48
- 10. Raiden - 9:27
- 11. Jacqui Briggs - 10:42
- 12. Sub-Zero - 11:59
- 13. Kano - 13:04
- 14. Kabal - 14:15
- 15. Liu Kang - 15:20
- 16. Kitana - 16:16
- 17. Kung Lao - 17:19
- 18. Jade - 18:18
- 19. Skarlet - 19:34
- 20. Erron Black - 21:03
- 21. D'Vorah - 22:02
- 22. Kotal Kahn - 22:59
- 23. Geras - 24:04
- 24. Kollector - 25:12
- 25. Cetrion - 26:18
Enough Already, Get Over Here, Gimme Dat Money Achievement or Trophy Guide
- At the main menu, select "Konquer", then "Krypt". Complete the following steps to get the "Enough Already", "Get Over Here", and "Gimme Dat Money" trophies.
- 1. At start of Krypt, open the first two chests to get 100,000 koins, which also opens the door in front of you. Keep walking straight ahead to find Shao Kahn's hammer on an altar. Collect it.
- 2. Destroy the wooden gate using the hammer. After the wooden gate, proceed left and use the hammer on the crumbling wall. Behind the crumbling wall is a large gong. Hit it with the hammer to get the "Enough Already" trophy.
- 3. This will open a new gate in the Courtyard. Go through that gate to reach the Forge. Take the path to the right of the Forge to reach the Shrine. Spend 50,000 at this Shrine to get the "Gimme Dat Money" trophy.
- 4. Take the path to the right of the Shrine. A meteorite will crash through a statue. Destroy the meteorite to get Gem Of The Living.
- 5. Travel back to where the first Gong was located. To the left of the gong is a door where you can use the Gem Of The Living to open it. This takes you to the Gardens area.
- 6. In the Gardens area, destroy the wooden barricade on the left, then pull the lever behind it to unlock a prison cell with the Cracked Horn Of Motaro key item inside. Collect it. Take the Cracked Horn Of Motaro to the large gate where the meteorite crashed. Insert the horn in that gate to open it.
- 7. Behind the gate is an elevator leading down to Goro's Lair. In Goro's Lair, take the path straight ahead until you reach a throne with Goro's white frozen corpse sitting on it. Take the path behind the throne (slightly to the right) to find Scorpion's Spear at the end of that path.
- 8. Walk around the Krypt and press Triangle to grab bodies. When you run out of bodies, return to the Courtyard. Exit the Krypt and re-enter it immediately. New bodies will spawn around the courtyard every time you exit and enter the Krypt. Repeat this until you have 50 bodies destroyed to get the "Get Over Here" trophy.
Easy "Not Dead Yet" Achievement or Trophy Guide
Mercy is a special move that revives a dying opponent and gives them a bit of health back. It can only be used in the last round of the match. When the game says "Finish Him/Her," stand at mid-distance and quickly press L2 + Down, L2 + Down, L2 + Down. To make it easier, just spam L2 + Down in quick succession. Do this in ten matches to get the "Not Dead Yet" trophy. Mid-distance means you must be approximately four steps away from the opponent. It does not work if you are very close or very far away from the opponent. To get the "Not Dead Yet" trophy easily, do the following:
1. At the main menu, go to "Game Options", "Gameplay", "Rounds To Win", and set it to "1".
2. Go to "Fight", "Local", select any character, and choose any CPU opponent on the Very Easy difficulty.
3. Deplete the opponent's health so it shows "Finish Him/Her".
4. At mid-distance, quickly press L2 + Down, L2 + Down, L2 + Down. If done correctly, a golden text that says "MERCY" will appear in the middle of the screen. It will revive your opponent and gives them a little health.
5. Finish your opponent, select "Retry" after match, and repeat the Mercy move ten times. You can only use it once per match.
Easy "Total Disrespect" Achievement or Trophy Guide
Bug-Vorah is the "Mother Bug" special ability for D'Vorah that you must first equip in character customizaton. At the main menu, select "Kustomize", "Characters", "D'Vorah". After selecting her, choose "Create Kustom Variation". Select the default icon. Select the new custom variation (press R1 twice to switch to "Abilities"). Unequip the pre-selected abilities, and equip the last ability on the list called "Mother Bug". This ability triggers automatically and summons Bug-Vorah when your health has depleted in the last round. To make the match shorter and getting this trophy easier, go to the main menu and select "Gameplay", "Rounds To Win", and set it to "1". At the main menu, select "Fight", "Local", select D'Vorah, and press Left to choose your custom loadout. Make sure the two Mother Bug icons are showing to ensure the loadout saved correctly. If these ability icons are not showing, it means you must go back into the ability customization and save it again to ensure Mother-Bug is properly selected. Set the match to the Very Easy difficulty. Damage the opponent until they have only a little health remaining. Then, allow them to defeat you. As soon as your health is gone, it will summon Bug-Vorah. You can now fly around as a little bug and hit the opponent with it to win the match. It automatically turns you back to D'Vorah after defeating the opponent. Hit the opponent once more to win the match and get the "Total Disrespect" trophy.
Go through the tutorials
Spend time to go through the tutorials in Mortal Kombat 11 as doing so will help you shift into a much better player as it will allow you to progress through the character-specific walkthroughs much easier and provide you a much better understanding of the game's mechanics.
5 hours of Story mode
If you are not sure of which character to pick you might wish to think about playing through Story mode prior to playing in game matches as doing so will provide you the chance to get familiarized with the majority of the lineup in Mortal Kombat 11 and it will include enjoyable battles. Story mode should take you around 5 hours to complete.
Discover these combos
There are numerous various combos you can rapidly find out for each character by examining the fast reference combos in the pause menu. Putting in the time to discover these combos will allow you to up your damage output and move adaptability by a significant amount.
Battling computer managed characters needs a various technique from fightinng a real individual. When handling computer characters, particularly on the more difficult difficulties later on in the story you will have a simpler time beating them if you blend the range of moves you use and do not just depend on a couple of moves. Since the computer is able to find out patterns quickly and it will be able to obstruct your moves and strike back with ease if you keep using the exact same mixes.
Spread throughout each of the various phases there will be aspects in the environment your character can use to deal some damage to your challenger. To use these ecological attacks you will require to be within series of an environmental item that can be communicated with. Once this occurs the things will start to flash white and you will have the ability to set off the attack by pushing the R1 button on PlayStation 4 or RB button on Xbox One.
Fatal Blows special moves
New special moves called 'Fatal Blows' has actually been presented to the Mortal Kombat series. These are special moves that deal a large amount of damage that just appear when a player's health drops listed below 30%, and can just be carried out once per match. When you health falls to that limit and the prompt appears on screen you use this move to deal a heap of continuous damage, makes sure. When you find an opening your challenger is not able to obstruct, if this blow lands it can possibly turn the tide of battle so make sure you use it.
Easy Koin / Soul Farming Guide
An easy way to get Koins and Souls, no skill needed. (So that let's not endure those stupid towers right now).
- Go to the option menu.
- Set "Turn to Win" to 1.
- Find another controller (optional).
- Go to Fight.
- Go to Local.
- Pick your fastest killer for your main controller.
- Use your another controller to pick anyone that you want to smash. Or pick an AI and set it to "very easy".(if you don't have another controller).
- Throw and combo as much as you can when you fight your dummy 2p or "very easy" AI.
- Each fight will end in one round and reward you for around 300 Koins + those from combo/throw + 10 souls + 1 heart if fatality. You can try to practice your skill a bit too. But, let's focus on kill people fast to get koins here.
- Rematch till you get bored.
Make it Auto?
If you have some knowledge of any 3rd party software like AutoIt or AutoHotkey, you can likely make the process above automatically. And go enjoy your life elsewhere for awhile. :P But that's not allowed to discuss there.
So... let's say you just close your eyes and keep push "forward" + your favorite punch buttons repeatedly. Everything will be fine and you will get all the Koins you want.
Fastest way to farm koins
You need to customise your character AI behaviour, i recommend using "Noob Saibot" or "Sonya Blade" with the following AI behaviour settings:
- Grappling: 0
- Rushdown: 15
- Kombo: 30
- Reversal: 15
- Zoning: 0
- Runaway: 0
(You can however tweak these to get better results and effectiveness may vary based on character) You can change the AI behaviour settings by heading over to the kustomise tab and choosing a character, then scrolling across to AI Behaviour.
The AI behaviour is different for each character so if you decided to try a different character you will have to go into their kustomise tab and do this step again.
For much better results in this method you should acquire a konsumable called "Stolen Riches" This can be obtained through the krypt or Towers of Time. (This will net you 10x as much koins per match so its highly recommend as you also only need 1 konsumable to last you a full tower).
- Now that you have created a custom AI character, head over to klassic towers and select endless mode, select your character and when you are choosing your variation Press [X - xbox/Triangle PS4] to enable AI fighter. Now start the tower. (If you have one select the konsumable "Stolen riches".)
- Now your fighter will be an AI and will fight for you and will usually get as far as 30 - 40 matches in endless mode (If you have the "stolen riches" konsumable you will get 5000-6000 Koins per match giving you 150000+ koins per run)
- The AI will also perform fatalities and brutalities consistently netting you bonus hearts aswell as the koins.
You will have to either press A/X at the end of matches to continue to the next, or you can set up a macro to press it for you, you will however have to check back on it after 40-50 minutes to make sure you haven't lost or it will have you back into the tower as a Non-AI scorpion.
Easy "Master of Time" Achievement or Trophy Guide
The easiest way to grind this is:
- Go to classic towers
- Pick the endless tower and choose any character
- Start the first match, press start and select finish tower
With this method it will count as a finished tower even if you quit to the tower selection.
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Balanced (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Cetrion|
|Blood Bath (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Skarlet|
|Blood In The Water (Bronze Trophy)||Spill 10,000 pints of blood|
|Bonzer Bog (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Kano|
|Brutal End (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 25 BRUTALITIES|
|Bugging Out (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with D'Vorah|
|Caged (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Johnny Cage|
|Cyber Initiative (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Frost|
|Deadly Encounter (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 15 different FATALITIES|
|Disco's Not Dead (Bronze Trophy)||Flip Stance 50 times during a match|
|Double Dose Of Deadly (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Noob|
|Elder God (Platinum Trophy)||Komplete all trophies|
|Enough Already (Bronze Trophy)||Hit the Gong in the Krypt|
|Family Values (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Cassie Cage|
|Get Over Here (Bronze Trophy)||Spear 50 hanging bodies in the Krypt|
|Get Some (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Jax|
|Gimme Dat Money (Silver Trophy)||Spend 50,000 koins in the Naknadan shrine|
|Grave Robber (Silver Trophy)||Open 200 Krypt chests|
|Half Way There (Bronze Trophy)||Komplete 50% of Story Mode|
|Hat Trick (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Kung Lao|
|Have We Met (Bronze Trophy)||Equip 5 different character intros|
|Hit The Dojo (Bronze Trophy)||Komplete all Basics Tutorials|
|I Want It All (Bronze Trophy)||Komplete the Novice, Warrior, or Champion Klassic Towers with 10 different kharacters|
|Ka-Ballin (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Kabal|
|Klassic (Bronze Trophy)||Komplete a Novice, Warrior, or Champion Klassic Tower once|
|Kollected (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Kollector|
|Kollecting Bounties (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Erron Black|
|Kompetitor (Silver Trophy)||Play 50 Kasual Versus matches|
|Konsumed (Silver Trophy)||Use 100 konsumables|
|Master of Time (Gold Trophy)||Komplete 250 Towers|
|More Power (Bronze Trophy)||Use 50 Konsumables|
|MURDER!!! (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 30 different FATALITIES|
|My AI Can Do It (Bronze Trophy)||Play 10 AI Battle Simulator sets|
|My Magic Shoes (Silver Trophy)||Run 5 miles in the Krypt|
|Never Ends (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Scorpion|
|No Bad Match Ups (Bronze Trophy)||Komplete all Strategy Tutorials|
|No Bag Boy (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Liu Kang|
|Not Dead Yet (Bronze Trophy)||Show MERCY 10 times|
|Oh My Days (Bronze Trophy)||Duck 100 times during a match|
|On Ice (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Sub-Zero|
|Pound Town (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Jacqui Briggs|
|Princess Power (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Kitana|
|Psychopath (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 100 BRUTALITIES|
|Puppet Master (Silver Trophy)||Play 25 AI Battle Simulator sets|
|R-E-S-P-E-C-T (Bronze Trophy)||Pay 100 total respect points in King of the Hill|
|Ready To Kompete (Bronze Trophy)||Komplete all Advanced Tutorials|
|Royal Guard (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Jade|
|Sacrifice (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Kotal Kahn|
|Skull Kabob (Bronze Trophy)||Impale a head in the warrior shrine|
|Struck Down (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Raiden|
|Target Eliminated (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Sonya|
|Teamwork (Bronze Trophy)||Play a Group Battle with 2 other players|
|Thank You For Being A Fan (Bronze Trophy)||Reach The Kredits|
|Thrashed (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Baraka|
|Total Disrespect (Bronze Trophy)||Defeat an opponent as Bug-Vorah|
|Tower Champion (Bronze Trophy)||Komplete 125 Towers|
|Turn Back Time (Bronze Trophy)||Perform 2 different FATALITIES with Geras|
|Victorious (Bronze Trophy)||Equip 5 different character victories|
|What's Next? (Silver Trophy)||Komplete Story Mode|
Effectively complete Chapter 4 in Story mode to unlock Frost.
Unlock the Teamwork trophy
Go to your main menu, select "Konquer" then "Towers Of Time". Effectively complete the 4 tutorial guide towers to unlock the main towers. These is diffrent every couple of days. Among them is normally a boss tower. Since it just has one challenger in it, you can inform. Select the boss tower, and it will show the "Group Battle" screen. Select "Search For Players" or "Invite Players". Once the match starts, you will unlock the "Teamwork" trophy.
Unlocking all areas of the Krypt
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding area of the Krypt. The Krypt is Shang Tsung's island that can be explored from a third-person perspective. The island contains many puzzles and locked doors. The Krypt allow you to unlock new fatalities and brutalities, alternate costumes, character art, and more. Note: Not all key items can be found in the Krypt. Some of the key items are randomized, and rewarded for completing challenges or unlocking containers.
Shao Kahn's Hammer: The hammer is located near the start of the Krypt. It gives access to most of the above-ground areas of the island.
Motaro's Horn: Go to the Warrior Shrine, and break the meteorite (that lands in a cutscene) to collect the Gem Of The Living. Return to the Courtyard and smash through to the gong-room on the east side. There is a locked door that requires the Gem Of The Living. Return to the Vault through this door and use the switch to find Motaro's Horn. Use it to unlock the Underground area.
Ermac's Soul Amulet: In Goro's Lair, search the southwest corner for a hall leading to a circular room. Take the elevator down to reach the Lower Pit. Ermac will drop into the spikes. Grab his Soul Amulet to unlock the power to control souls. With the amulet, you can then unlock the glowing-green Krypt objects. You can also reach new areas by spending souls. Use the Soul Amulet to fix the bridge at the Pit for 1,000 souls.
Spear Of Hanzo Hasashi: This item can be found in The Armory, through the hallway behind Goro's corpse in Goro's Throne Room. You can throw the spear at unreachable objects to unlock new paths. For example, use the spear to break the lanterns at the Wooden Bridge. You can also use the spear to pull hanging corpses. You will rip them in half and collect the heart inside.
Kenshi's Blindfold: This special blindfold gives you sight into the realm of spirits, making once invisible locations/items visible. To find the blindfold, travel to the Jails through the right-most hallway in Goro's Throne Room. Use the blindfold in previous areas, and to reveal new weak walls.
Remaining items: Many of the other items required to progress in the Krypt are earned randomly. These items appear when opening chests/containers in the Krypt, or as rewards for completing Tower Of Time challenges.
Shang tsung fatalities
Both fatalities are to be done mid screen:
- 1) back, forward, down, down, (square for ps4, x for xbox 1 and y for switch)
- 2) back, forward, back, (circle for ps4, b for xbox 1 and a for switch)
Additional Voice Announcers
To change voice announcer go to options and head for the Sound section, you'll see an option to change the Voice Announcer below.
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Johnny Cage Voice Announcer||Reach Top 10% and above in Race Against Time in Towers of Time|
|Kronika Voice Announcer||Connect MK Mobile with MK11|
|Raiden Voice Announcer||Submit to newsletter (Press OPTIONS then press Square in main menu)|
|Shao Kahn Voice Announcer||Complete All Tutorials|
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
I am stuck in the krypt on mk11 and I cant get out of it to go do some fighting...does anyone know how I get out of it...
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.