This page contains Cheats for My Aquarium 2 organized by sections for Nintendo Wii. This game has "Simulation" as genre, made by Hudson Entertainment, released on Aug 9, 2010. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Hudson Entertainment
- Publisher: Hudson Entertainment
- Genre: Simulation
- Release: Aug 9, 2010
- ESRB: Everyone
My Aquarium 2 Time Jump
Are you bored of waiting a week for a new fish?
Well, here is how to get most of them in 30 minutes!!!
- You Will Need My Aquarium 2 OR My Aquarium Save Data
- Create a My Aquarium 2 save file go to the Wii Menu after it is made
- Go to Wii Settings > Calendar > Date.
- Use the arrows to go 7 days ahead.
- Press confirm.
- Go to my aquarium 2.
- You will have a new fish!!!
- For more fish, keep going 7 days each unlock.
- The Red Asian Arowana is the last to be unlocked.
- When the fish have been unlocked, restore the original date and your fish will still be saved.
This is 100% Guaranteed to work, I use it ALL the time!
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
How to get all fish and other sea creatures available to unlock...
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.