This page contains Cheats for Sniper Elite 3 organized by sections for Xbox 360. This game has "Action Shooter Third-Person" as genre, made by Rebellion, released on Jul 1, 2014. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Rebellion
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Genre: Action Shooter Third-Person
- Release: Jul 1, 2014
- ESRB: Mature
Easy "Sweating bullets" Achievement or Trophy Guide
Before the target arrives, you are tasked with choosing one of two vantage points: one that is marked as "closer to target" and another that is marked as "higher elevation". You can save before setting up at a vantage point - you can then load that save should you miss the shot, or to do one of the other achievements. The "closer to target" point works well for this achievement: all you have to do is simply kill the target before he leaves with your sniper rifle.
Easy "In the middle" Achievement or Trophy Guide
Before the target arrives, you are tasked with choosing one of two vantage points: one that is marked as "closer to target" and another that is marked as "higher elevation". You can save before setting up at a vantage point - you can then load that save should you miss the shot, or to do one of the other achievements. The "closer to target" point works well for this achievement: to the right of the target there will be 3 trucks. The truck in the middle has its front facing the target, which also exposes it's weakspot, as seen in the screenshot below.
Easy "Double tap" Achievement or Trophy Guide
To get this achievement, you have to follow these steps:
- After destroying the first halftrack, reinforcements will arrive with a truck that stops in front of the temple-like building in the east. Do not destroy this truck yet.
- Proceeding further in the mission you will encounter a Tiger tank. After destroying this Tiger a second reinforcement truck will stop in the near of the first one.
- In the south-east of the temple building there is a small cabin from whose roof you have a clear view on both trucks and their fuel tanks.
- Quicksave and then quickly shoot both fuel tanks which will destroy them trucks. If you make it within 5 seconds the achievement will unlock.
Easy "Tactical distractor" Achievement or Trophy Guide
You need to open the equipment list 'Q' and select rocks (or press the hotkey '-' next to 0), hold down 'F' and a yellow arc will appear, aim and throw the rocks near the soldier and if done correctly a 'yellow O' will appear above their head, hide and wait for the enemy to inspect where the rock landed. You can also use Flint, but you will need to hide as they will inspect your area, rocks are by far the easiest choice to get this. Do this to 20 different soldiers for the achieve to unlock.
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|A few of my favourite things (15 GP)||Get a kill with each offensive item|
|A shot in the dark (40 GP)||Complete all the long shots|
|Advantage: Sniper (10 GP)||Get 30 kills from sniper nests|
|An ode to Rube Goldberg (15 GP)||Get 20 chain reaction explosive kills|
|Archivist (20 GP)||Find all the war diaries|
|Casual Reader (10 GP)||Find half of the war diaries|
|Competitive streak (20 GP)||Play 10 competitive multiplayer matches|
|Conserving oxygen (15 GP)||Hold breath for one hour|
|Crouching Tiger, Hidden Ratte (15 GP)||Complete Mission 6|
|Dedicated soldier (100 GP)||Complete 100% of the campaign on any difficulty|
|Definitely no "90-day wonder" (20 GP)||Attain a rank of Sergeant (level 11)|
|Demolition Man (20 GP)||Complete Mission 7|
|Double tap (10 GP)||Incapacitate 2 vehicles in Kasserine Pass within 5 seconds (Mission 6)|
|Double the distance (30 GP)||Snipe enemies over a cumulative distance of a double marathon|
|End of the 'lein' (10 GP)||Found and killed the visiting General (Mission 3)|
|Ghost of Tobruk (10 GP)||Clear the mountain pass without alerting the enemy (Mission 1)|
|Hard as nails (50 GP)||Complete the game on Sniper Elite difficulty|
|Hidden and dangerous (20 GP)||Complete a campaign mission without being seen (excluding Tobruk)|
|Highly decorated (20 GP)||Earn 1 of every ribbon in competitive multiplayer|
|View Complete List »|
Complete one of the following Secret achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Charlie's Challenge (5 GP)||Get a testicle-shot from over 100m away|
DLC Achievements: Hunt the Grey Wolf
Complete one of the following Hunt the Grey Wolf DLC achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Complete this job to unlock the matching ribbon in competitive multiplayer mode. Note: It unlocks the "Highly decorated" achievement or trophy if you have them all.
- Kill 5 enemies while intending down the sights of a rifle.
- kill 3 enemies with traps.
- Get 3 testicle shots.
- Kill an enemy by shooting TNT or a mine.
- Kill 3 enemies over 150 away while scoped.
- Get the match-winning shot.
- Kill 5 enemies with a semi-automatic sniper rifle.
- Get 3 tag helps.
- Kill 5 enemies without passing away.
- Kill 3 enemies with grenades.
- Kill a sprinting target while scoped.
- Kill 7 enemies with an SMG or a Handgun.
- Complete a match without passing away.
- Kill 5 enemies while in vacant lung.
- Have the lengthiest shot in a match.
- Get 5 headshots.
- Kill 5 enemies with a bolt-action sniper rifle.
- Perform 3 successive Kill Streaks without passing away.
Secret DLC Achievements: Hunt the Grey Wolf
Complete one of the following Secret DLC Achievements - Hunt the Grey Wolf achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Herr Charles (10 GP)||Killed the officer at the meeting with a testicle shot.|
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
I never get the last piece to spawn, stuck at 99%...
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.