- Developer: Rockstar North
- Publisher: Rockstar Games
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: Oct 1, 2013
- ESRB: Mature
Hints & Secrets
Fast returning Car
If your automobile is far and you desire it back fast without needing to in fact go get it, simply utilize your phone to do a task and your vehicle will appear. Now, cancel the task and you have your vehicle there prepared for you.
View the following Infinite Money Exploit video to see how you can quickly make a million of dollars in simply over 2 minutes by numerous changing characters.
Online Strategy Part 1: Trust No One
Guideline #1 in this game if you wish to endure is to deal with everybody you view as an enemy otherwise the possibilities are you will get eliminated the first time you experience a complete stranger for no reason. You will maintain your all your weapons however various other players can take your cash and automobile if you are eliminated online you will respawn close by.
Online Strategy Part 2: Arms
Your finest possibility of making it through is to completely equip yourself with the most effective weapons readily available. You will have access to much better weapons as you level up however to start with you can get the sawed-off shotgun at an Ammu-Nation shop. Ultimately you will have the ability to get a SMG which will make drive-bys a lot even more much easier.
Online Strategy Part 3: Keep Moving
Keep moving or you will not endure long as there will be various other players wandering the city searching for simple targets and there is absolutely nothing simpler than running over a stationery player.
Online Strategy Part 4: Crew
It is much better to have fun with a pal or belong to a team as it will make you more Track record points and make tasks and objectives simpler to complete. , if you can not discover a team you can constantly start one.
Online Strategy Part 5: Jobs
To enhance leveling and income and not get burnt out with simply running around the city in free mode eliminating various other players you have to do tasks, these can be accessed from your phone.
Online Strategy Part 5: Phone
Do not respond to the phone when it supplants the middle of an objective online as the possibilities are that it will be character with a goal which might cause a cut scene, freezing your character and leaving you susceptible to ambushes from various other players.
Online Strategy Part 6: Powers
Bear in mind that in an online game the 3 protagonists do not have their superpower so there is no slow-mo driving or additional damages and self defense.
Online Strategy Part 7: Headset
Do not yell into your headset, all you will do is simply annoy various other players who will make you a target to be gotten rid of.
Online Strategy Part 8: Passive Mode
Take preventative measures to not become a sufferer of arbitrary attacks by holding 'Back' or 'Select' to raise the Interaction menu turn on Passive mode which will make you invulnerable to various other players' attacks (you cannot attack them either), and make your automobile secured to anybody however you. Various other players will not be able to take your vehicle they can still ruin it.
Online Strategy Part 9: Dirty
Keep in mind the repercussions if you choose to play filthy, Rockstar will identify you as a 'bad sport' and match you together with comparable players which will produce miserable games. Things to prevent doing consist of stopping matches and ruining various other players' individual cars.
Upgrades and Weapons Money Glitch
Do the following glitch throughout a goal to obtain upgrades and weapons. Go to the local ammo weapon shop and purchase all you can hold. If you then eliminate yourself outside by dropping a grenade and go back to the shop you will discover that the items that you bought previously will be marked as brought and you will have the exact same quantity of money you had prior to you eliminated yourself.
Repair Car Glitch
Quickly fix a broken automobile. To do this glitch merely switch over to an additional character and back while sitting in a broken automobile.
Effectively complete the suggested job to unlock the matching article of clothing:
- Los Santos Belle T-shirt: Get the "Salvaged" award by gathering a Special DLC Crate.
- Red Skull T-shirt: Get the "Survivor" award by finishing 10 enemy waves in any Survival task.
- Rockstar T-shirt: Produce a task that is confirmed by Rockstar.
In-Game Tattoo Bonuses
Effectively complete the suggested job to unlock the matching tattoo:
- Angel Tattoo: Get the "All Rounder" award by winning every game mode.
- BlackJack Tattoo: Get the "Complete Metal Coat" award by robbing 25 armored trucks.
- Blank Scroll Tattoo: Acquire the "Widow Maker" award by eliminating 250 players.
- Broken Skull Tattoo: Acquire the "Scoping Out" award by eliminating 500 players with a sniper rifle.
- Burning Heart Tattoo: Acquire the "Slayer" award by putting in the leading 3 positions in 25 deathmatches.
- Clown Dual Wield Dollars Tattoo: Hold up 20 shops.
- Clown Dual Wield Tattoo: Hold up 15 shops.
- Clown Tattoo: Hold up 5 establishments.
- Clown With Gun Tattoo: Hold up 10 establishments.
- Dragon And Dagger Tattoo: Acquire the "Equalizer" award by eliminating a player that has actually eliminated you 3 successive times in a deathmatches 25 times.
- Decorated Scroll Tattoo: Get the "Widow Maker" award by eliminating 500 players.
- Flaming Skull Tattoo: Get the "Killstreaker" award by getting the most eliminates in a 4 player Survival game.
- Grim Reaper Smoking Gun Tattoo: Get the "Clear Out" award by finishing 5 Gang Attacks throughout one in-game day in a single session.
- Grim Reaper Tattoo: Acquire the "Team Carrier" award by being the MVP in 25 deathmatches.
- Hottie Tattoo: Acquire the "Lapping It Up" award by getting 25 personal dances at the strip club.
- Hustler Tattoo: Get the "Hustler" award by winning $50,000 in bets.
- Los Santos Customs Tattoo: Completely mod an automobile at a Los Santos Customs.
- Melting Skull Tattoo: Acquire the "Death Toll" award by collecting 500 deathmatch eliminates.
- Racing Blonde Tattoo: Get the "Record Holder" award by setting a world record in any race.
- Racing Brunette: Win 50 races.
- Ride or Die Tattoo: Acquire the "Roadway Rage" award by eliminating a minimum of 3 other racers (or the exact same racer 3 times) prior to winning a GTA-mode race.
- Seven Deadly Sins Tattoo: Acquire the "Widow Maker" award by eliminating 1,000 players.
- Skull & Sword Tattoo: Acquire the "Bounty Hunter" award by effectively gathering 25 bounties.
- Skull Tattoo: Acquire the "Headbanger" award by eliminating 500 players with head shots.
- The Wages Of Sin Tattoo: Acquire the "Bloodiest Of The Bunch" award.
- Trust No One Tattoo: Get the "Car Bomber" award by eliminating 50 players with vehicle bombs.
- Way Of The Gun Tattoo: Acquire the "Pistol Whipped" award by eliminating 500 players with a handgun.
DLC Achievements: Heist
Complete one of the following Heist DLC achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Can't Touch This (30 GP)||Complete a Heist Finale without taking any damage.|
|Four Way (10 GP)||As Heist Leader set the Finale cut as 25% across all players.|
|Live a Little (50 GP)||Spend a total of $8,000,000 purchasing vehicles included as part of The Heists Update.|
|Mastermind (50 GP)||Earn 25 platinum medals across Heist Setups and Finales.|
|Shot Caller (10 GP)||Invest your hard earned cash to set up a Heist.|
Secret DLC Achievements: Heist
Complete one of the following Heist Secret achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Be Prepared (10 GP)||Complete a Heist Setup mission.|
|Dead Presidents (30 GP)||Complete The Fleeca Job and The Pacific Standard Job as Heist Leader or Crew.|
|In the Name of Science (30 GP)||Complete The Humane Labs Raid and Series A Funding as Heist Leader or Crew.|
|Parole Day (30 GP)||Complete The Prison Break as Heist Leader or Crew.|
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Hey I was wondering if its possible to and when I'll be able to do heists. I'm at lvl 35, and I've already accomplished the quarry mission for Lester....
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.