This page contains Cheats for Fallout 3 organized by sections for Xbox 360. This game has "Role-Playing" as genre, made by Bethesda Game Studios, released on Oct 28, 2008. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Bethesda Game Studios
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Oct 28, 2008
- ESRB: Mature
Collect the following hidden bobbleheads to gain +10 to a skill or +1 to a stat.
- Strength: Megaton, in Sherriff Lucas Simm's house.
- Perception: Republic Of Dave, on a bookshelf on the right in the Museum of Dave.
- Endurance: Deathclaw Sanctuary, at the entrance on a table next to a rotting Brahmin corpse.
- Charisma: Vault 108, in the Cloning Lab.
- Intelligence: Rivet City, on Dr. Li's table in the Science Lab.
- Agility: Greener Pastures Disposal, in the small office covered in radiation.
- Luck: Arlington Cemetery North, in the basement on a shelf directly below the stairs inside the house to the north.
- Barter: Evergreen Mills, in back of the Market Bazaar on a shelf in the upper-right side behind the Raider Trader that does not attack.
- Big Guns: Fort Constantine, in the basement of the CO Quarters inside a safe in the wall.
- Energy Weapons: Ravenhold
- Explosives: WKML Broadcast Station, turn on your local map. Go through the doorway to the sealed cistern and find it.
- Lockpick: Bethesda Ruins, in Bethesda Offices East on the top floor near the door to the bridge.
- Medicine: Vault 101, on your dad's desk when leaving.
- Melee Weapons: Dunwich Building, just before you leave the Virulent Underchambers, on the floor next to the door.
- Repair: Aerefu, in Evan King's house.
- Science: Vault 106, on a table in middle of the living quarters second level main room.
- Small Guns: National Guard Depot, go through the training room and offices to exit from a door to the main room. Use the power switch on the wall to your left and enter the Armory door, then search the shelves.
- Sneak: Yao Guai Tunnels, on top of a metal box in the Den, on the right of the map near some water.
- Speech: Paradise Falls, on a table inside Euology's pad (Slave Master's house).
- Unarmed: Rockopolis, go directly west from Casey Smith's garage. Look for tattered banners that are strung up. Use your local map to find it.
When wandering around in the world or towns, use the following trick to get an early heads up on enemies, encounters, or learn who is nearby. Keep tapping [V.A.T.S.] while searching at all angles. If there is something out there, you will get the V.A.T.S. zoom in with a low score. You will at least know what is there and can figure out a plan of attack or how best to sneak around it.
If you ever see a Caravan, with the two headed cow, Brahmin, kill the owner and the guard and get the key from the owner to get the Brahmin's items, I've gotten 4 "Fatman" guns from this, and they almost always carry the schematics to a "Rock-It Launcher", which is a pretty good weapon.
If you talk to Jaeriko about going back into the wastes, he will join you if you give him 1,000 caps for supply money.
Defeating robots in the Wastelands
Run up a steep hill with the robot at the bottom. Some robots have problems shooting upwards at a steep angle. Shoot at them as you are running up the hill to destroy them easily.
Enter the museum, and examine the notice on the wall terminal to the far right. The text is about a virus infecting their Archetype, and at the end it repeats parts of the song "Archetype" by Fear Factory: "the infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved".
If you come upon a Brahmin anywhere in the wasteland (a Brahmin, not a pack Brahmin) you can crouch and hit the interact button to tip the Brahmin over.
Alien and alien blaster
Go to the Minefield then head north if you keep going you'll eventually pick up a radio signal from the alien space craft when you find it there is a space craft and special gun with limited ammo.
Tommy James And The Shondells
At Paradise Falls are two slaves around Eulogy's Pad named Crimson and Clover. They are Eulogy Jones' bodyguards. This is a reference to a song by Tommy James And The Shondells called "Crimson And Clover".
In the Underworld (located inside the Museum of History), there is a ghoul named "Mister Crowley". This is a reference to a song by Ozzy Osbourne called "Mr.Crowley".
You can gain infinite XP if your speech skill is high enough.(My speech was about 30 at the time). Go to town called "Big Town" located north of Vault 101.If you spoke with a girl named Bittercup she should tell you about her dating exploits. After speaking with her, go into the house marked "Common House" and speak to a man named Pappy. There should be a speech skill dialogue option that says "You came here with Bittercup, right?" You will get XP every time you click it. (I got 6XP with each click). Continue to do this and you can rack up XP in mere seconds. Bethesda has not yet patched this glitch.
This a glitch for getting infinite exp Steps: 1.) Reach level 10 with a sneak skill of 60 and get the Mr. Sandman perk. 2.) Go to Andale (south central part of the map) 3.) Wait until around 1am and go into the Smith house while they are sleeping. 4.) Go upstairs into the kid's bedroom 5.) Use sandman on him (crouch and select him and and use the first option) 6.) Repeat step 5 7.) Increase difficulty for more XP
Go to Megaton, as you go down the slope, there will be a Brahim on the right. Crouch up beside it, but make sure it has seen you (if it doesnt know you are there, it wont work)
Press action on it repeatedly. You will be pushing it. It will suddenly float up in the air, as it is been pushed onto the ramp to the medicine centre
the banister is acctually a few inches below the brahims feet it will be able to turn around and walk slightly eventually it will fall off.
Amata as a follower
When you leave vault 101 knock out Amata and carry her out of the vault. Keep her in your hands and open the wooden door. Don't do anything to change your character just say finished. And once you get outside Amata will get up and follow you around. It might take a few tries so just keep trying if you are determined to get amata as a follower. It's kinda like the glich on fallout new Vegas to get victor as a follower. REALLY WORKS!
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Agatha's Song (20 GP)||Completed "Agatha's Song".|
|Ambassador of Peace (20 GP)||Reached Level 14 with Good Karma.|
|Big Trouble in Big Town (20 GP)||Completed "Big Trouble in Big Town".|
|Blood Ties (20 GP)||Completed "Blood Ties".|
|Data Miner (20 GP)||Hacked 50 terminals.|
|Doesn't Play Well with Others (20 GP)||Killed 300 people.|
|Escape! (20 GP)||Completed "Escape!".|
|Finding the Garden of Eden (20 GP)||Completed "Finding the Garden of Eden".|
|Following in His Footsteps (20 GP)||Completed "Following in His Footsteps".|
|Galaxy News Radio (20 GP)||Completed "Galaxy News Radio".|
|Harbinger of War (20 GP)||Reached Level 14 with Bad Karma.|
|Head of State (20 GP)||Completed "Head of State".|
|Keys are for Cowards (20 GP)||Picked 50 locks.|
|Last, Best Hope of Humanity (30 GP)||Reached Level 20 with Good Karma.|
|Mercenary (10 GP)||Reached Level 8 with Neutral Karma.|
|Oasis (20 GP)||Completed "Oasis".|
|One-Man Scouting Party (20 GP)||Discovered 100 locations.|
|Paradigm of Humanity (30 GP)||Reached Level 20 with Neutral Karma.|
|Picking up the Trail (20 GP)||Completed "Picking up the Trail".|
|View Complete List »|
Achievements "Operation: Anchorage" DLC
The following achievements can only be unlocked by purchasing the "Operation: Anchorage" DLC:
- Bottlecap Mine - Lunchbox, Cherry Bomb, Sensor Module, 10 Bottle Caps - Given by Moira Brown in the The Wasteland Survival Guide quest If you bring a frag mine back to her, Jocko's Pop & Gas Stop, Knick Knack in Little Lamplight, Quest Reward for telling Herbert Dashwood about Argyle
- Dart Gun - Paint Gun, Radscorpion Poison Gland, Toy Car, Surgical Tubing -MDPL-05 Power Station, Lydia Montenegro, Head of State Quest reward, Michael Masters if he runs Boutique Le Chic
- Deathclaw Gauntlet - Wonder Glue, Leather Belt, Medical Brace, Deathclaw Hand - F.Scott Key Trail & Campground, Quest Reward for Helping Bannon in Rivet City
- Nuke Grenade - Nuka-Cola Quantum, Tin can, Turpentine, Abraxo Cleaner - Doc Hoff, Sierra Petrovita, Yao Guai Cave (reached through Cliffside Cavern)
- Railway Rifle - Fission Battery, Pressure Cooker, Steam Gauge Assembly, Crutch - Tulip in Underworld, Stealing Independence, MDPL-13 Power Station
- Rock-It Launcher - Vacuum Cleaner, Leaf Blower, Firehose Nozzle, Conductor - Crazy Wolfgang, Moira Brown, Rivet City Armory, Vault 101 (In the framed quote safe in James' office)
- ShishKebab - Motorcycle Gas Tank, Motorcycle Handbrake, Lawnmower Blade, Pilot Light - Lucky Harith, Vance (Blood Ties Reward) Unmarked Outcast shack South West of SatCom Array NN-03d
Achievement List for "The Pitt" DLC
You can unlock these achievements by completing the assigned description of the achievement
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Free Labor- 40G||Completed "Free Labor"|
|Into The Pitt- 20G||Completed "Into The Pitt"|
|Mill Worker- 20G||Found All 100 Steel Ingots|
|Unsafe Working Conditions- 20G||Completed "Unsafe Working Conditions"|
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Can I give her weapons and armor?...
My older brother recently started playing Fallout 3 but he cannot find any missions. It's quite a good game and I think he's missing out so pleas...
So im playing and i get to a certain gate and bam! It just freezes! My controller is still on but i cant do anything! I tried to press the middle...
East of the faragut west station there are two doors above a walkway, is it at all possible to access them?...
Does the achievement silver tongue devil in fallout 3 have to be done during one campaign or can it be accumulated?...
Are there any other weapons that u can find other than just the alien blaster...
Where can i find the family in the (blood ties) quests...
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.