This page contains Cheats for Call Of Duty: Ghosts organized by sections for Xbox One. This game has "Action Shooter First-Person" as genre, made by Infinity Ward, released on Nov 19, 2013. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Infinity Ward
- Publisher: Activision
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release: Nov 19, 2013
- ESRB: Mature
To unlock the Ghillie suit in Multiplayer, select "Weapon Challenges" to see if the "Chrome Barrel Master" challenge is active. If it says "Challenge Inactive", go to "Operations" and spend one Squad Point to get new challenges. Repeat this process until the "Chrome Barrel Master" challenge is active. Once done, complete the "Chrome Barrel Master" challenge to unlock the Ghillie suit.
This can just be performed in Extinction mode. You initially need to ruin all 12 hives to unlock the computer system that starts the exfiltration launch procedure. The computer system will generate right beside the last hive, and all players need to trigger it at the same time. You will have 2 minutes and 30 seconds to obtain back to the helicopter in the beginning area. Meteorite barricades will obstruct your method, however they will instantly break down after 30 seconds, and there are just 2 of them. You will likewise be assaulted by lots of Rhinos. They are greatly armored-- so make use of armor breaking ammunition to eliminate them. Completely updated sentry guns are really practical, as they sidetrack and harm the Rhinos. Deploy completely updated shield vests if your health gets reduced. If you are running and a Rhino attacks you from behind, Shield can be particularly helpful. Make certain all players have armor vests in their loadout to stay clear of decreasing.
There is hidden music that plays during the Federation Day level of the campaign. After rappelling down the building, head downstairs into one of the office sections of the building and kill the enemies. Listen carefully to hear an instrumental version of the song that plays at the end of the game, by Eminem. It is easier to hear if you have a nice headset, so be sure to listen carefully.
Search the indicated locations to find all 18 Rorke Files and get the "Audiophile" achievement:
- 1. Mission 1: Ghost Stories: After completing the space section sequence, you will gain control of a character on earth. While running and dodging the falling ground, enter the first house on the right with a car in the driveway. Enter the front door to find the file on the floor.
- 2. Mission 2: Brave New World: After shooting down the two enemy helicopters, you will get on a vehicle and arrive at the HQ. Go to the the third floor to find the file on a table below the terminals on the wall (the door to the balcony will be on the right).
- 3. Mission 3: No Man's Land: Once you reach the area with the yellow crane after controlling your dog for the second time, continue forward until you enter a gray building to find the file on a desk, below the hanging monitor.
- 4. Mission 4: Struck Down: After breaching into the baseball locker room, immediately turn left to find the file.
- 5. Mission 5: Homecoming: At the beginning of the mission, after entering the first building and reaching stairs, turn left before going up to find the file on the desk in that room.
- 6. Mission 6: Legends Never Die: After getting past the flooded streets and entering a new interior through a wrecked walkway, kill the two enemies, then go to the desk where they were standing to find the file.
- 7. Mission 7: Federation Day: After cutting the window to make an entrance, go left as you enter the first hallway. Then, enter the first open doorway on the left to find an office with the file on a desk inside, in the back right corner.
- 8. Mission 8: Birds Of Prey: When you enter a room where Rorke is waiting later in the mission, quickly grab the file on the desk before the mission transitions into another part.
- 9. Mission 9: The Hunted: After the crash landing sequence, you will eventually meet up with your lost squad again. In the area you find them, follow the stream of water on the left up to a waterfall. The file is on a rock to the left of the stream, near the waterfall.
- 10. Mission 10: Clockwork: At the beginning of the area where you must use night-vision goggles and fight through the security checkpoint, look down the hallway to see the file through the window.
- 11. Mission 11: Atlas Falls: After entering a chamber where you are ordered to interact with the control room, before deactivating the regulators, look on the right to find a side room with the file inside.
- 12. Mission 12: Into The Deep: When the LSC is destroyed, you will have to escape sinking debris, and eventually reach a shipwreck. Immediately when you reach the enemy ambush, swim to the ocean floor to find file on a rock.
- 13. Mission 13: End Of The Line: Once you reach a silo and are ordered to take a picture, after going through the door with "Mantengase Alejado" on it, immediately go down the stairs on the left, and turn left at the bottom of the stairs to find the file.
- 14. Mission 14: Sin City: After going through the large mall and reaching the slot machines, an ally will lift up a shutter for you to crawl through. Then, turn left to find the file on a table next to the couches.
- 15. Mission 15: All Or Nothing: Immediately after the mission begins and you put on the ghost mask, turn around to find the file on one of the lower bunks, in the left row.
- 16. Mission 16: Severed Ties: After launching the rockets, an ally will lead you downstairs and open a door. After going through the doors, go down the hallway on the right, and enter the first door on the left to find the file on a terminal in the corner.
- 17. Mission 17: Loki: After there is an explosion and you float through a tube, you will enter an open area in space. The file is floating in mid-air to the right of the large bronze solar panel.
- 18. Mission 18: The Ghost Killer: When the mission begins, immediately turn around, and look to the right to find the file on a red tool chest, near your vehicle.
Search the indicated locations to find all intel in Mayday (Extinction mode) in the "Devastation" DLC and get the "Inquisitive Mind" achievement. There are two types of collectibles that can be found in Mayday.
This type of intel is randomly obtained from searchable items, and their locations change during every playthrough. You will need to collect a total of five of these types of intel to unlock them. Only one player can pick it up, and it will automatically unlock the intel in order. Any area can contain intel items. You can easily collect this type of intel by playing solo in the first area, and then dying during the first drill section.
This type of intel is permanent laptops that can be found throughout the Mayday map in the following locations:
- 1. Sleeper Agent: Drill the upstairs door in the first area. Then, shoot out the window, walk onto the pipe, and follow it to the left to find the laptop.
- 2. Encrypted: The laptop is on the balcony close to the Tesla/HypnoTrap schematics table after clearing the tentacle.
- 3. Witchcraft: The laptop is in the middle of Area 2 on top of some crates. Use the crates to jump to the top.
- 4. Mutiny: After entering the indoor area on the top deck, the laptop can be found at the back of the room behind the large cyclindrical column.
- 5. The Guardian: In the final area, the laptop is on the opposite side of where you enter on the walkway.
Note: You must complete Mayday to unlock the Epilogue intel. You can view your intel progress in the Extinction main menu, and there is a tracker available in the top right corner of the screen showing how many items you have collected.
Search the indicated locations to find all intel in Nightfall (Extinction mode) in the "Onslaught" DLC and get the "Undiscovered Truths" achievement. There are two types of collectibles that can be found in Nightfall.
This type of intel is randomly obtained from searchable items, and their locations change during every playthrough. You will need to collect a total of six of these types of intel to unlock them. Only one player can pick it up, and it will automatically unlock the intel in order. Each area contains between one and two intel items. You can easily collect this type of intel by playing solo in the first area, and then dying during the first drill section.
This type of intel is permanent laptops that can be found throughout the Nightfall map in the following locations:
- 1. Treason - Area 2: After entering Area 2, use the stairs on the right side, and follow the balcony around to find the laptop on the ground.
- 2. Security Breach - Area 2: From the entrance, go to the left side to find a container with a fire trap next to it. Jump on the fire trap, then onto the container. While holding your pistol, run towards the nearest rooftop. Jump towards it, and press [Action] to climb up. The laptop is on this roof near some fencing.
- 3. Exfil Denied - Area 3: After entering the facility, there is a small booth on the left side, with some crates next to it. Use the crates to get on top of the booth to find the laptop.
- 4. Sabotage - Area 3: After entering the facility, use the large ladder to reach the third story on the outside of the area. Follow the scaffolding around the perimeter, then jump over the broken section to find the laptop on the ground.
- 5. The Ark - Final Area: During the final Boss battle, run all the way across the area from where you enter to reach a small toll booth. The laptop is on the ground inside the toll booth.
Note: You must complete Nightfall to unlock the Epilogue intel. You can view your intel progress in the Extinction main menu, and there is a tracker available in the top right corner of the screen showing how many items you have collected.
In Mission 7: Federation Day, towards the end of the mission, you will rappel down a building. It will be the third time you rappel in this mission. It is after you turn off the elevators to stop enemy forces from closing in on your position. Once you interact with the rope, do not do anything else, and simply wait for a couple of seconds. The photocopier will fall straight onto your face, and you will get the "Carbon Faceprint" achievement.
At the beginning of Mission 13: End Of The Line, quietly kill the first five enemies by yourself, without being seen or heard. Kills from your teammates do not count. You can shoot enemies with your silenced weapons to remain undetected. The first kill will occur automatically when you jump down a ledge. The second enemy is in the train yard. The third enemy is with three other enemies. Wait until your teammates arrive and shoot either one of the enemies. Your team will take out the rest. The fourth and fifth enemies are behind the gate that your teammate opens for you. Prone and kill both of them quickly before your teammates kill them for you.
Approximately halfway through Mission 12: Into The Deep, you will have to use a torpedo to destroy a warship. While guiding the torpedo, you will automatically be using thermal vision and can see a red area on the side of the ship. Hit this red area to destroy the LCS and get the "David & Goliath" achievement.
At the end of Mission 10: Clockwork, you will have to escape an enemy facility. While one of your teammates is driving, you will gain control over a grenade launcher turret. There will be a lot of vehicles chasing you. Instead of shooting at them directly, shoot a little bit in front of them to blow a hole into the ground. If they drive over it, the vehicle and its crew will become incapacitated, which counts towards this achievement. Do this to eight different vehicles before reaching the end of the mission to get the "Deep Freeze" achievement.
In Extinction, Shoot an 'L', then an 'O', then another 'L' on the "Gil's Lodge Motel" sign to start the Golden Aliens easter egg that lasts for 90 sec. and can be repeated.
Throughout the "Federation Day " campaign objective, after you enter the "CARANI" door, you can discover a trophy in the shape of The Physician's TARDIS with the words "Award for Largest Interior with Smallest Outside", and alongside it a Zelda rupee-shaped trophy with the words "for most bushes cut and pots smashed". There's likewise a trophy poking enjoyable at the entire "world ending in 2012" event.
In the goal "Atlas Falls," you'll breach a leisure room. There, you ought to see an arcade machine called Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
While playing Chapter 1: Point Of Contact in Extinction mode, grab the sniper rifle and find the "Gil's Lodge Motel" neon sign in the first area of the game. Shoot the letters "L", "O", and "L" (in order) in the word "Lodge" on that sign with the sniper rifle. If done correctly, the message "LOL" will appear in the center of the screen and any alien shot will temporarily explode into golden stuffed alien dolls. Note: This doesn't always work.
Find and shoot the three hive eggs hidden in Zone 2 (crater area) of the map in "Awakening" (Extinction mode) in the "Invasion" DLC. All players will then gain speedy hand abilities (for example, reloading and setting turrets), see through walls, and turn enemies into mushrooms when killed.
Interact with three torches in the "Pharaoh" map ("Invasion" DLC) to open a secret door that leads to a hidden chamber with a bonus killstreak crate. After collecting it, run out of the room before the door closes to avoid being trapped in the room and being killed.
Collect three Neversoft eyeballs that randomly spawn in three separate areas in Exodus (Extinction mode). When you collect each eyeball, you will hear a sound from the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series. Once all three eyeballs are collected, your team will get Guitar Hero Star Power, lighting will strike the entire team, and glowing neon stars will drop down for ten seconds. The entire team will get all perks for three minutes, including infinite feral instincts and weapon specialist. The aliens on the map will also burst into Neversoft logo eyeballs when shot.
Go to the gas station area in Exodus (Extinction mode). Find the dim neon sign above the car wash near one of the craters on the street. Shoot the letters on the sign to spell "NEVERSOFT". Each correct shot will display a colored letter on your HUD. Once the word is completed, you will unlock an "Always Hard" bonus video at the "Intel" menu, which shows Neversoft's last day as a game studio.
Start the single player Campaign mode under the Regular or higher difficulty level. Complete the "Ghost Stories", "Brave New World", "No Man's Land", and "Struck Down" missions to unlock the "Extinction Mode" choice at the main menu. You can also unlock Extinction mode when you start Multiplayer Career mode and reach level 5.
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|All or nothing (20 GP)||Gather the troops. (Complete "All or Nothing" on any difficulty.)|
|Atlas Falls (25 GP)||Distract the Federation Fleet. (Complete "Atlas Falls" on any difficulty.)|
|Audiophile (15 GP)||Collect all 18 Rorke files.|
|Birds of Prey (10 GP)||Capture Rorke (Complete "Birds of Prey" on any difficulty.)|
|Blimey O'Riley (10 GP)||Pounce on 10 enemies whilst controlling Riley.|
|Brave New World (10 GP)||Rendez-vous in Fort Santa Monica. (Complete "Brave New World" on any difficulty.)|
|Burn Baby Burn (25 GP)||Destroy 80 fuel containers.|
|Carbon Faceprint (10 GP)||Catch the photocopier with your face.|
|Clockwork (25 GP)||Hack the system (Complete "Clockwork" on any difficulty.)|
|Cog in the machine (35 GP)||Kill 5 enemies without being detected before infiltrating Black Zone.|
|David & Goliath (20 GP)||Take down the LCS on the first go.|
|Deep Freeze (25 GP)||Drop 8 vehicles into ice holes.|
|End of the Line (20 GP)||Storm the factory (Complete "End of the Line" on any difficulty.)|
|End of your rope (20 GP)||Cut a grappling hook rope with an enemy on it.|
|Federation Day (10 GP)||Gather intel on Rorke. (Complete "Federation Day" on any difficulty.)|
|Fly-by-wire (20 GP)||Take out 3 out of 3 helicopters with the remote missile.|
|Ghost Stories (5 GP)||Escape. (Complete "Ghost Stories" on any difficulty.)|
|Go Ugly Early (10 GP)||A-10 strafe 50 enemies.|
|Grindin' (40 GP)||Blow the pressure valves on your first attempt.|
|Homecoming (10 GP)||Defend LA. (Complete "Homecoming" on any difficulty.)|
|Into the Deep (20 GP)||Destroy the enemy ship (Complete "Into The Deep" on any difficulty.)|
|It Came from Below! (10 GP)||Kill 6 enemies with the knife while underwater in "Legends Never Die".|
|Jack-pot (20 GP)||Destroy 21 slot machines.|
|Jungle Ghosts (25 GP)||Finish the mission without breaking stealth.|
|Legends Never Die (10 GP)||Hunt down Almagro. (Complete "Legends Never Die" on any difficulty.)|
|Liberty Wall (10 GP)||Take down both attack helicopters in Brave New World.|
|Loki (20 GP)||Commandeer the enemy space station. (Complete "Loki" on any difficulty.)|
|No Man's Land (10 GP)||Make it to San Diego. (Complete "No Man's Land" on any difficulty.)|
|Piece of cake (100 GP)||Storm the common room and kill everyone without taking damage on Veteran.|
|View Complete List »|
Complete one of the following Secret achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
I did not play for a week and when I got back on I didn't have my season pass...
How to get past rorke on the spam x part on veteran...
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.