This page contains Cheats for Battle Islands organized by sections for Xbox One. This game has "Action" as genre, made by Dr Studios, released on Oct 9, 2015. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Dr Studios
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Genre: Action
- Release: Oct 9, 2015
- ESRB: Teen
- Part 1: Do not await the security to end prior to assaulting. Start assaulting as quickly as you have the Barracks and 18 soldiers trained in order to obtain resources and construct your base much faster.
- Part 2: To obtain access to new soldiers, research study them in the Command Bunker after you have sufficient resources. Research study needs a great deal of time, however can be done at the very same time as an upgrade.
- Part 3: When choosing a challenger, pick those that have a percentage of medals. Possibilities are, they will certainly be easy to beat. When early in the game, concentrate on getting more resources and not medals.
- Tip 1: Upgrade the Command Bunker as quickly as possible in order to unlock new structures in addition to to enable you to have more resources. Upgrade Factories early to make best use of resource production.
- Tip 2: When very first beginning, do not strengthen your structures. Instead, very first upgrade your structures to optimal ability, research study new soldiers, and clear the land. After your base has actually been developed, start to strengthen the structures, beginning with the Supply Depot and Command Bunker.
Trailblazer I, II and III: You are matched with an opponent based on the number of dog tags you have and your Command Bunker level. It will be more efficient to earn these achievements towards the start of the game in order to have more opponents to choose from. This also allows you to attack opponents that have recently started and do not have upgraded buildings or promoted units. To start, upgrade your Riflemen to level 3 and use them exclusively. They are cost less and can be obtained quickly. This is important, as your surviving units will left behind on the island after winning a mission.
Select the "Attack" screen and view the "Enemies" tab. Search for players that are slightly lower your level that have a reward equal or greater than the resources needed to muster a full squad of riflemen. This is required to replace your squad immediately, without waiting for your Factory. Use the "Refresh" button if necessary until a suitable opponent is found. You must then earn at least one gold star per victory. A gold star is awarded for destroying 50% of the enemy, destroying an enemy Command Bunker, and destroying 100% of the enemy. After twenty five wins, all of the "Trailblazer" achievements will be earned. Note: It does not matter if someone defeats you on your island, as "Losing Defendings" is another category.
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Acquire 2500 dog tags from the enemy||Tag Collector III (100 GP)|
|Attain 10 consecutive victories against the enemy||TrailBlazer II (100 GP)|
|Attain 100 offensive victories against the enemy||Warmonger II (100 GP)|
|Attain 45 stars in the campaign||Strategist III (50 GP)|
|Complete the tutorial||Greenhorn III (25 GP)|
|Expand your base to 4 islands||Terra Firma II (100 GP)|
|Garrison 500 army units||Home Guard II (50 GP)|
|Loot 2500000 supplies from the enemy||Bandit II (100 GP)|
|Lose 500 riflemen in battle||Cannon Fodder II (50 GP)|
|Promote the bomber in the command bunker||Aviator II (50 GP)|
|Promote the warship in the command bunker||Skipper II (25 GP)|
|Remove 8 obstacles from your islands||No Man's Land II (50 GP)|
|Upgrade a supply depot to rank 10||Treasurer III (100 GP)|
|Upgrade command bunker to rank 8||Architect III (100 GP)|
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
How is is it people can attack me when I am camouflaged? This has happened more then once after I have paid money for being camouflaged so I can't be attacked. Just happen again tonight...
How do you use the support engineer system. I've seen it placed on other people's islands but I don't know how to place it...
How are you supposed to upgrade your base to 500 men or 500 planes or 500 ships...
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.