This page contains Cheats for Farming Simulator 17 organized by sections for Xbox One. This game has "Simulation Virtual" as genre, made by Giants Software, released on Oct 25, 2016. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Giants Software
- Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Oct 25, 2016
- ESRB: Everyone
Start a new game on Hard, go to the store, go to Plows and purchase the Kuhn Vari-Master 153 for $/€/£15,000 and deplete your bank account. Go to your harvester and start your engine,then hire a worker. I can't remember if you have to attach the plow to the harvester before you can hire a worker. (I do not own this game on steam, but I do own it DRM through the GIANTS Software Download Portal)
I will explain how to get profit early by making silage bales and reduce the annoyances of the process to a minnimum.
First thing to do is to lease some equipment. What you need is:
- 1 big tractor.
- 3 small tractors.
- 1 Grass mower.
- 1 Loading wagon.
- 1 Round baller.
- 1 Bale wrapper.
- 1 Round bale autostacker.
All this can be leased with $80,000 dolars so just get a little more money from the bank.
The process goes like this
01 - Use the big tractor with the mower and the loading wagon to get around the map getting grass. You can also seed grass on your field but more on that later. A good spot for grass is the area around field 19 and 24.
02 - When your wagon is full I recomend to take it back to your farm and work in the space in front of the house, is flat and has enough space. You will want to set cruise control to 6Km/h and unload there to make a big line of grass.
03 - With the grass ready you will take a tractor with the baller and star making the bales by driving repeatedly over the grass. When its full back up and unload the bales close by.
04 - With the bales ready its time to wrap them. Use the wrapper to pick them up one at a time a let it process them. After around 15 seconds the bale is ready and just unload it to process the next. This is the part that takes most time.
05 - With the silage bales ready now its time to pick them up and get them to the barn for sale. I recomend to line them up in front of the sale point and them push them all at once.
And thats it! Pretty simple. In this guide I took the biggest loading wagon with a capacity of 50,000L. Thats equal to 12 bales. In normal difficulty every bale is sold for $2,646. That means this batch got me $31,752, and all before mid day at x5 time scale.
Another way to get grass is to use a forage harvester. This are expensive to buy and maintain but can grab the grass directly using a universal cutter header and toss it into a big tipper carried by the harvester itself. This setup is especially useful when you get grass from around the map and the terrain has obstacles or is irregular.
A warning though, when the tipper is full the harvester will continue to cut grass but it will dissapear, it won't go to the ground. Therefore the moment the tipper is full you have to stop the harvester to avoid waisting grass.
Becoming More Productive
To make more money you need more grass. The easiest way is to just plant it on your fields and get it all at once. For this you can have a tractor just for cutting grass, another with a windrower to concentrate it for the loading wagon and so on.
Take into account that the right moment for maximum yield of grass is when flowers appear on it. Before that you are getting less grass. The one other thing that can speed up this process is certain equipment avaiable in the KUHN DLC Pack. Too bad it's in there but is worth it. There is a baller that wraps the bales in one go.
For example, having grass on starter fields 12 and 14, get you 3 full loading wagons of grass (150,000L) and and extra. With the 150,000L you can make 37 silage bales that equals to $97,902 in one go. Having all 3 fields will give you 250,000L of grass, which is 62 bales, $164,052. All this can be processed within one single in game day even at x5 time scale. Also with the plant growth speed set to fast the grass will be grown back up the next day.
Silage bales are a nice way of making money with the fields you get to start with. Is pretty profitable even when leasing all the equipment. Also unlike other products the sell price is locked when selling them on the barn so you will always get the same value for each bale.
This is a basic guide to using the train for gathering crops from the field and delivering them to where they are to be stored or sold. Based on Goldcrest Valley.
About the Train
Each of the two trains is roughly the same, the main difference is that one has two log wagons and the other has only one.
Driving the train is mostly like driving any other vehicle, except there's no fuel usage, no steering, slowing down takes a long time, and you can reverse as fast as you drive forward. Despite the appearance of a second driving seat in the cab you can't reverse the driving direction, so setting the cruise control will always take you in the engine-forward direction.
The three grain cars in the back of each train act like tippers, and can accept all grain and root crops (all that can be stored in your farm silo plus sugar beets and potatoes). Two of the cars have open roofs, and can be loaded in the field using auger wagons or conveyors. This means you can create improvised loading stations by any field that's next to the track.
The grain tank in the middle cannot be opened except at the designated loading depot buildings, so it can't be loaded in the field. The train is the exception to "tip anywhere", the cars can only empty at the three depot silos (which can transfer the contents to tippers, see that section) or at the Maplefield Mill sell point.
Each car can hold any single crop, and each car has about a 100,000 liter capacity, it's slightly bigger for the front car. (I haven't amassed the amount of grain needed to check, if anyone wants to cheat in a load of grain and get the full capacities be my guest.) Combined that's about five times the capacity of the biggest semitrailer, so it can easily carry away a full harvest from even the biggest field in one trip.
The Three Depot Silos
There are three massive buildings that can be accessed by the train. They are not marked locations on the map and can't be teleported to. Each one is a freely-availible silo with a 500K capacity that can hold all grain crops and root crops. The contents of these three silo buildings can be loaded or unloaded from any trailer or train car. Even without the train, each is a useful and free secondary storage location, but the storage figures in the menu don't include these silos, so if you stash some grain there remember that you did it.
To load or unload a train, move a grain wagon (all three are mostly the same) under the pipe visible overhead, the discharge grate is lined up with it so loading and unloading are in the same spot.
To load or unload a trailer from these buildings, look on the far side away from the tracks. There is a section of workshop that you can drive through, that's where the drop grate is, and there's a silo structure outside, that's where you can load. Despite appearances these sites will take potatoes and sugar beets.
The transport hub is the blue building seen here, near field 11 and the sheep pen, it is the depot closest to the farm silo and that one that both trains can reach. It's also home to a log crane that can be used to move logs from one train to the other.
Maplefield Pool is located in the western part of the map near downtown, generally near field 17.
Goldcrest Pacific Grain is located in the northeast part of the map, near field 8.
Here you will find a list of the locations of the gold nuggets on the Goldcrest Valley Map.
- Gold Nuggets # 01 - Coordinates: 317, 696
- Gold Nuggets # 02 - Coordinates: 1479, 469
- Gold Nuggets # 03 - Coordinates: 116, 718
- Gold Nuggets # 04 - Coordinates: 376, 732
- Gold Nuggets # 05 - Coordinates: 290, 156
- Gold Nuggets # 06 - Coordinates: 580, 183
- Gold Nuggets # 07 - Coordinates: 1887, 1867
- Gold Nuggets # 08 - Coordinates: 1095, 1865
- Gold Nuggets # 09 - Coordinates: 115, 970
- Gold Nuggets # 10 - Coordinates: 285, 1160
- Gold Nuggets # 11 - Coordinates: 459, 1945
- Gold Nuggets # 12 - Coordinates: 580, 1912
- Gold Nuggets # 13 - Coordinates: 1242, 1730
- Gold Nuggets # 14 - Coordinates: 1406, 1731
- Gold Nuggets # 15 - Coordinates: 1115, 1905
- Gold Nuggets # 16 - Coordinates: 1559, 1888
- Gold Nuggets # 17 - Coordinates: 1112, 1980
- Gold Nuggets # 18 - Coordinates: 1666, 1872
- Gold Nuggets # 19 - Coordinates: 1077, 1690
- Gold Nuggets # 20 - Coordinates: 1555, 1768
- Gold Nuggets # 21 - Coordinates: 636, 1510
- Gold Nuggets # 22 - Coordinates: 247, 1921
- Gold Nuggets # 23 - Coordinates: 333, 1503
- Gold Nuggets # 24 - Coordinates: 188, 1696
- Gold Nuggets # 25 - Coordinates: 382, 1510
- Gold Nuggets # 26 - Coordinates: 427, 1864
- Gold Nuggets # 27 - Coordinates: 248, 1922
- Gold Nuggets # 28 - Coordinates: 286, 1512
- Gold Nuggets # 29 - Coordinates: 52, 1614
- Gold Nuggets # 30 - Coordinates: 440, 1508
- Gold Nuggets # 31 - Coordinates: 926, 1662
- Gold Nuggets # 32 - Coordinates: 1519, 1126
- Gold Nuggets # 33 - Coordinates: 1566, 926
- Gold Nuggets # 34 - Coordinates: 1724, 1473
- Gold Nuggets # 35 - Coordinates: 1587, 978
- Gold Nuggets # 36 - Coordinates: 1608, 980
- Gold Nuggets # 37 - Coordinates: 782, 1547
- Gold Nuggets # 38 - Coordinates: 1944, 1650
- Gold Nuggets # 39 - Coordinates: 876, 1545
- Gold Nuggets # 40 - Coordinates: 1557, 1376
- Gold Nuggets # 41 - Coordinates: 1831, 744
- Gold Nuggets # 42 - Coordinates: 1785, 947
- Gold Nuggets # 43 - Coordinates: 1928, 878
- Gold Nuggets # 44 - Coordinates: 1855, 222
- Gold Nuggets # 45 - Coordinates: 1917, 758
- Gold Nuggets # 46 - Coordinates: 1921, 920
- Gold Nuggets # 47 - Coordinates: 1994, 390
- Gold Nuggets # 48 - Coordinates: 1837, 820
- Gold Nuggets # 49 - Coordinates: 1918, 191
- Gold Nuggets # 50 - Coordinates: 1880, 913
- Gold Nuggets # 51 - Coordinates: 1480, 851
- Gold Nuggets # 52 - Coordinates: 1241, 1041
- Gold Nuggets # 53 - Coordinates: 1382, 755
- Gold Nuggets # 54 - Coordinates: 1393, 859
- Gold Nuggets # 55 - Coordinates: 1702, 110
- Gold Nuggets # 56 - Coordinates: 1360, 621
- Gold Nuggets # 57 - Coordinates: 1373, 657
- Gold Nuggets # 58 - Coordinates: 1718, 176
- Gold Nuggets # 59 - Coordinates: 1348, 470
- Gold Nuggets # 60 - Coordinates: 1562, 402
- Gold Nuggets # 61 - Coordinates: 186, 982
- Gold Nuggets # 62 - Coordinates: 287, 879
- Gold Nuggets # 63 - Coordinates: 604, 1293
- Gold Nuggets # 64 - Coordinates: 144, 1128
- Gold Nuggets # 65 - Coordinates: 314, 1270
- Gold Nuggets # 66 - Coordinates: 1019, 1241
- Gold Nuggets # 67 - Coordinates: 79, 864
- Gold Nuggets # 68 - Coordinates: 485, 1324
- Gold Nuggets # 69 - Coordinates: 403, 1330
- Gold Nuggets # 70 - Coordinates: 800, 1261
- Gold Nuggets # 71 - Coordinates: 945, 89
- Gold Nuggets # 72 - Coordinates: 205, 179
- Gold Nuggets # 73 - Coordinates: 559, 147
- Gold Nuggets # 74 - Coordinates: 323, 168
- Gold Nuggets # 75 - Coordinates: 485, 684
- Gold Nuggets # 76 - Coordinates: 220, 530
- Gold Nuggets # 77 - Coordinates: 300, 854
- Gold Nuggets # 78 - Coordinates: 229, 499
- Gold Nuggets # 79 - Coordinates: 192, 484
- Gold Nuggets # 80 - Coordinates: 225, 553
- Gold Nuggets # 81 - Coordinates: 733, 458
- Gold Nuggets # 82 - Coordinates: 690, 333
- Gold Nuggets # 83 - Coordinates: 830, 532
- Gold Nuggets # 84 - Coordinates: 675, 456
- Gold Nuggets # 85 - Coordinates: 1087, 296
- Gold Nuggets # 86 - Coordinates: 1154, 769
- Gold Nuggets # 87 - Coordinates: 937, 362
- Gold Nuggets # 88 - Coordinates: 792, 402
- Gold Nuggets # 89 - Coordinates: 1045, 682
- Gold Nuggets # 90 - coordinates: 1237, 313
- Gold Nuggets # 91 - Coordinates: 467, 1165
- Gold Nuggets # 92 - Coordinates: 767, 1085
- Gold Nuggets # 93 - Coordinates: 804, 852
- Gold Nuggets # 94 - Coordinates: 356, 1086
- Gold Nuggets # 95 - Coordinates: 601, 1124
- Gold Nuggets # 96 - Coordinates: 755, 1042
- Gold Nuggets # 97 - Coordinates: 412, 1007
- Gold Nuggets # 98 - Coordinates: 583, 1177
- Gold Nuggets # 99 - Coordinates: 438, 1006
- Gold Nuggets # 100 - Coordinates: 795, 909
To fly with wood, you obviously need wood. Buy a chainsaw from the shop (1,000) and cut down a tree. You need to cut off a branch and trim it until you can pick it up. Stand on top of it and crouch. Pick it up and as soon as you pick it up, release tje crouch button. You should now start to rise up.
To get back down, simply drop the wood. If you want to move in the air, move slowly and make sure you dont fall off the wood.
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Breed 20 cows||Cowboy (80 GP)|
|Breed 30 sheep||Sweet Dreams (80 GP)|
|Breed 50 pigs||Oink Oink! (80 GP)|
|Complete a task for another farmer||Help a Fella out (20 GP)|
|Cultivate 10 hectares||Preparation is Key (40 GP)|
|Cut down 50 trees||...jack (80 GP)|
|Cut down a tree||Lumber... (40 GP)|
|Fertilize 10 hectares||Make 'em Grow (40 GP)|
|Find all 100 gold nuggets||All That Glitters... (80 GP)|
|Harvest 10 hectares||Bumper Harvest (80 GP)|
|Help each farmer at least once||Farmer's Favorite (80 GP)|
|Own a bank account with 1 million ingame money||Peak Profits (80 GP)|
|Pay back the entire bank loan||Financial Independence (40 GP)|
|Reach 10 hours playing time in a single savegame||In for the Long Haul (80 GP)|
|Reach a negative balance on your very first day||Breakneck Bankruptcy (20 GP)|
|Score a three-point field goal in basketball||Three-Pointer (40 GP)|
|Sow 10 hectares||Into the Soil (40 GP)|
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.