This page contains Cheats for H1Z1: Battle Royale organized by sections for Xbox One. This game has "Action Adventure" as genre, made by Daybreak Games. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Daybreak Games
- Publisher: Daybreak Games
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: Not Set
- ESRB: Teen
This guide includes information about the healing system of the game.
Different Types of Healing Items
Recipe: Scrap cloths x2
1 Bandage gives you 10 HP in over 10 seconds and takes 3 seconds to apply.
Scrap cloths can be obtained from shredding clothes and backpacks and cannot be found on the map.
Tactical first aid kits:
1 Tactical First Aid Kit gives you 60 HP in over 1 minute and takes 5 seconds to apply.
Cannot be crafted, only found in the map.
Recipe: Field Bandage x10 + Tactical first aid kits x1
1 Procoagulant gives you 5 HP instantly when applied and stops all forms of bleeding. (Minor, Moderate, and Severe) Cannot be found in the map.
- Minor Bleeding: You lose 1 HP every 3 seconds. Use 1 Field Bandage to get rid of it.
- Moderate Bleeding: You lose 1 HP every 2 seconds. Use 2 Field Bandages to get rid of it.
- Severe Bleeding: You lose 1 HP every 1 second. Use 3 Field Bandages to get rid of it.
Or you instead could use 1 Procoagulant or 1 Tactical First Aid Kit to get rid of them all.
- Tip 1: Go to points of interest (POI) where lots of players drop. This tip is essential to progressing. This simply forces you to be in more player populated areas so that it will help you in high-stress combat situations and general combat.
- Tip 2: Don't hide from your enemy! Hiding from your enemy will simply give your opponent an opportunity to get closer to you and possible use close quarter weapons on you. If you need to heal, simply duck behind your car and use a first-aid or bandage then get back to fighting!
- Tip 3: Aim to pop their helmet.Why should you aim to pop their helmet off? Well, this basically gives you the advantage when in combat as your opponent is more vulnerable to a one-tap from your gun. Typically, you should try to pop the helmet off with the AR-15 but guns like the AK-47 work fine too.
- Tip 4: Keep extra helmets. Now, this is something I wish I knew when I first played H1Z1. It's so annoying having your helmet popped off then not have a spare one near. Make sure you have atleast 2 spare helmets in your inventory to keep with you in-case the one you have on is popped off.
- Tip 5: Sort your inventory quickly! Whether it be putting a helmet on, grabbing items or sorting your inventory to a recently killed opponent, YOU MUST BE QUICK! Spending to long in the open can leave you vulnerable to enemy fire.
- Tip 6: Take your keys from the vehicle.I didn't know this when first playing KOTK. To do this, simply press tab and on the right you should see the keys to the vehicle you're driving. However, this doesn't work with Quads. This will stop anyone from trying to steal your car while you're looting a place.
- Tip 7: Aim for cars when dropping down. This will save the time of running around a town trying to find a vehicle and getting stuck in the gas for the rest of the game. Typically, you want to aim for a police car or Offroader but any other you can see that's close, GO FOR IT.
- Tip 8: Shred clothes you find, salvage helmets and grab tape! ALWAYS keep tape and other crafting materials in your inventory as you'll be able to make bandages and even make shift armour. Make sure you have makeshift armour if you don't have a laminated vest.
- Tip 9: Practice your combat and aiming skills in 'Combat Practice'. This helped me a lot with my aim and keeping my cool in high stress combat. Just try improve your aim each time you play combat practice and you'll see yourself slowly start to progress!
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
How do you get gold coins how ever much you want without playing?...
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.