This page contains Cheats for NBA 2K18 organized by sections for Xbox One. This game has "Sports" as genre, made by 2k Games, released on Sep 15, 2017. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: 2k Games
- Publisher: 2k Games
- Genre: Sports
- Release: Sep 15, 2017
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
On the Main Menu, go to features. From there, go to Codes.
|Unlock ABA Ball||payrespect|
Complete the following goals in MyTeam to unlock the Auction House, which allows you to buy and sell players.
- Earn 3 stars in a Domination game.
- Win a Schedule mode game.
- Open a League pack.
- Earn a Challenge Token (complete all 5 Warm Up challenges).
You can earn up to 600 VC daily by simply using the MyNBA 2K18 mobile app. Another 500 VC can be earned from matches in the Quick Game, and the daily login bonus rewards you with 100 VC. Simply simulate matches with SimCast in MyLeague mode to earn VC for almost no effort. You can get up to 500 VC, along with other rewards, for answering a few questions in the NBA 2KTV interactive episodes. The episodes come out weekly -- so keep an eye out for them. Go to the 2KZone when you are exploring the Neighborhood to earn VC. You can either answer trivia questions for 25 VC each or go to the betting machine to accurately predict up to 3 matches, each of them earning you 25 VC.
- All Time Great: Player works towards being an all-time great of NBA.
- Alpha Dog: Be your team's highest rated player. It improves your overall leadership.
- Championship DNA: Win a championship. It allows you to respond faster to double teams/play better during playoffs.
- Clutch Performer: Improves capacity to improve in big games.
- Defensive Anchor: Raise defender discipline to 18 and play at least 30 games in your career. It improves teammates awareness and defensive skill.
- Enforcer: Make 10 hard and non-flagrant fouls in a single season. It improves your physicality.
- Expressive: Celebrate when the opportunity presents itself. It allows you to be more open about your feelings.
- Floor General: Average 5 assists per game over 30 games. It improves the offense of the entire team when you are on the court.
- Friendly: The player is well liked by teammates.
- Hardened: Average at least 80 percent of your team's overall minutes over 20 straight games. It allows you to not lose much skill when fatigued/injured.
- Keep it Real: Player deals with criticism better.
- Laid Back: The player more approachable and laidback.
- Legendary Work Ethic: Player works the hardest.
- Low Ego: More likely to value team success over self.
- Microwave: Make your player hot in 7 straight games. It allows your player to heat up faster.
- Pat My Back: The player likes being coddled by teammates and coaches.
- Reserved: The player does not get along with teammates.
- Spark Plug: Average at least 7 ppg over 6 straight games. It makes you more likely to be better when coming off the bench.
- Unpredictable: Player is unpredictable.
- Wildcard: Player can be really good or bad.
First, start off by playing a season game! You can not skip it and you have to play through it all! After you play a season game, click continue after the game, so you spawn at the central spawn area! If you spawn by the fountain, look behind you and go to the building where it will say training facility. Once you enter the training facility, click on the button to choose a badge to work on, and click ankle breaker. After you click ankle breaker, go down to gauntlep top or something close to that, as that is the easiest drill to do a double move to score. All you have to do from there is do 2 moves and score. The easiest way for me is to do 2 behind the backs, or my rythm up crossover and drive to the goal and layup. As long as you do 2 moves, and score, shooting a 3, mid range, or a layup, it will count towards ankle breaker!
Guide about how to properly defend your man in NBA2K18 covering a variety of concepts.
- Find your perfect "defending distance" for your opponent
- Keep the distance
- Stay in front
- Track your opponent
Find your perfect "defending distance" for your opponent
Figure out what the guy your guarding is good at. Set your "defending distance" according to that. If he is a good shooter, stay close to him. If he is a good driver, stay further away to cover the drive. The better of a shooter he is, the closer you need to defend him. The worse a shooter he is, the further away you can stay from him and focus on covering the drive.
Keep the distance
Your opponent obviously moves around the court. You remember your "defending distance" you decided for? Keep that distance at all points. If your opponents attacks the hoop, back down. If he goes further away, close out the distance so your back at perfect "defending distance".
Stay in front
In addition to your distance, you need to stay in front of your opponent at all times. No matter how close or "not-close" you guard him, stay in front. The second your sideways or behind your opponent, he has a huge advantage and is likely to score. So always try to stay in front. Thats also, why you want to guard your guy as far away as his capabilities allow you to do.
Track your opponent
And finally, track him. Always keep the relative position to your opponent the same. If he moves to the left, you do, if he moves to the right, you do. Try to stay in front of him and defend at your "defending distance" at all times, and you've got your tracking down.
- You will have 600 VC daily for using the MyNBA 2K18 app. The app has the feature to scan your face for MyCareer.
- You will have 500 VC from matches in Quick Game.
- 100 VC from daily Login Bonus.
- One can also earn VC by playing in My Career mode from 700 -1500 (Depending on your Performance).
- The interactive Episodes of the game can also let you have 500 VC just by simply answering some of the questions. (Episodes are out every week so have an eye on them.)
- Earn Money for no efforts by simulating matches with SimCast in MyLeague.
- You can earn money by exploring the Neighborhood too.
- Answering to Trivia's each and every question will also let you have 25VC.
- You can to betting and predict 3 matches to earn VC's.
- And the last by buying VC from the Store.
Note: This glitch was performed on an unpatched version of the game. It is likely to eventually get patched.
- Step 1: First off go to MyTeam and don't forget how much VC you got (ex: 1.000 VC)
- Step 2: Go to MyGM/MyLeague and START a new MyLeague.
- Step 3: Go to options / MyLeague Settings and put the Quarter minutes up to 12
- Step 4: Go to options / Settings and put the difficulty on Hall of Fame (HoF)
- Step 5: Simulate your first game with "Simulate with simcast live" only not with "Simulate with simcast"
- Step 6: Wait until your team scores 2 points or 3 points.
- Step 7: Go to "Quit" and then "Simulate to the End" (it doesn't matter if you win or lose you still get the VC)
- Step 8: Go Back to MyTeam and watch the VC you gained.
WARNING: After doing this always change the minutes by -1 (ex: first time you used 12 now you use 11 minutes) do this method until 1 min per quarter. Then wait 10 minutes before doing the same method.
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Adjust your "Total Sim Control" strategy in The Association or Season mode.||Puppet Master (10 GP)|
|Be named an NBA All-Star in MyCAREER mode.||My All-Star (25 GP)|
|Be named Player of the Game (in an NBA game) in MyCAREER mode.||MyPLAYER of the Game (20 GP)|
|Become a starter in the NBA in MyCAREER Mode.||My Every Day Player (20 GP)|
|Begin an Association.||The Here and Now (15 GP)|
|Create a 2K Beats Playlist.||Hey Mr. DJ (10 GP)|
|Create a shoe in the 2K Shoe Creator.||Maestro (15 GP)|
|Do not allow your opponent to lead the game at any point with any team in a non-simulated game.||Wire to Wire (20 GP)|
|Finish any team's Schedule in MyTEAM.||82-0 (30 GP)|
|Get 1,000,000 fans in MyCAREER mode.||I'm Here to Stay (30 GP)|
|Get 2,000,000 fans in MyCAREER mode.||Man of the People (40 GP)|
|Get 250,000 fans in MyCAREER mode.||Serving Notice (20 GP)|
|Get drafted as a lottery pick in the NBA draft in MyCAREER mode.||Dawn of an Era (20 GP)|
|Hold the opposing team to zero points in the final two minutes of a non-simulated game.||The Closer (30 GP)|
|Hold the opposing team's FG% below 40% with any team in a non-simulated game.||Smothering (20 GP)|
|Make 15 or more 3-pointers with any team in a non-simulated game.||It's Raining (20 GP)|
|Make a donation to the NBA Cares global community outreach initiative in MyCAREER mode.||NBA Cares (15 GP)|
|Make a game winning shot with no time left on the clock in a non-simulated game.||Buzzer Beater (30 GP)|
|Make the Hall of Fame in MyCAREER mode.||Immortality (30 GP)|
|Obtain a balance of 20,000 VC.||Runneth Over (30 GP)|
|Play a MyPLAYER Blacktop game online.||On the Road Again (15 GP)|
|Play a Team-Up Game.||The Sum of Its Parts (15 GP)|
|Purchase a Booster in MyTEAM mode.||Freshness (15 GP)|
|Purchase a pre-game ritual in MyCAREER mode.||Now Playing (15 GP)|
|Purchase and equip 1 Signature Skill in MyCAREER mode.||Everyone is Special (20 GP)|
|Purchase and equip 5 Signature Skills simultaneously in MyCAREER mode.||Some more Special than Others (40 GP)|
|Purchase Michael Jordan's dunk package (Historic Jordan) in MyCAREER mode.||Come Fly with Me (15 GP)|
|Record 10 or more blocks with any team in a non-simulated game.||Block Party (20 GP)|
|Record 10 or more rebounds and assists with any player in a non-simulated game.||Giveth and Taketh Away (20 GP)|
|View Complete List »|
Complete one of the following Secret achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Acquire a Numbered Player in MyTEAM.||One of... (15 GP)|
|Acquire a Signature Player in MyTEAM.||On The Dotted Line (15 GP)|
|Listen to the fish in your MyCOURT.||Fish Knows Best (15 GP)|
|Make the pivotal decision for your franchise in MyGM.||What's It Going To Be? (30 GP)|
|Purchase a skill boost at the Newsstand in MyCAREER.||Gimme A Boost (15 GP)|
|State your intentions for your franchise in MyGM.||Man With A Plan (15 GP)|
|Use a lifeline in Pack and Playoffs in MyTEAM.||It Isn't Over Yet (15 GP)|
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
(Primary play-maker )with a 75 rating 3pt shot should i be able to hit green with some consistency i can hit 9 outta 10 full good bars majority of the so i got timing down outta them 10...
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.