- Developer: Cygnus Entertainment
- Publisher: Cygnus Entertainment
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: Not Set
- Platform: Xbox One
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
For the lazy ones (aka not wanting to map the whole Maze Different), go South-East then South-West then South. You will find the vending machine. The batteries come with a price: the Rare Coins.
In the cave on the NE side of the bridge guarded by the Troll, go to the left, then forward. You will find the Breathtaking View room.
After scaring the Troll with the bear, just walk on the bridge. The bear will follow you and the bridge will collapse. It's a death sentence but hey, at least, you probably saved before doing that, right?
- Look at the shadow in the room next to the Y2 room.
- I'm not sure if it's needed but still, if you go to the Reservoir Room, you can see hanging giant mirrors. Look at them
- From Bedquilt, go to the Junction (take the steps to the top opening for example and keep doing it until you arrive at the Junction). Go on to the right, pass the female dwarf and enter the next room. Look again at the shadow.
Just put the velvet pillow before the Ming Vase.
Walkthrough Full Game
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.