Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Six Guns question for iPhone - iPad and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Gameloft
- Publisher: Gameloft
- Genre: Adventure
- Release: Dec 5, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Can't exit el matadero
I played multiplayer in this map and after sometime whenever I Play single player I am stuck in el matadero. or whatever it is. Please help me. Urgent. What should I do
Answer from: SammyR
Hmmm, I've never encoutered this problem. If it persist, remove the game (FIRST get your save file from the game using iFunbox, or another iPhone viewing program.*) Next, redownload-install Six Guns again. Complete the tutorial (you MUST complete the tutorial BEFORE restoring save), and then using iFunbox, restore the save*. You should get all of your Money/Coins/Progress/Items back.
**How to get/restore save**
1. Download & Install iFunbox (it's completely free and legal).
2. Open iFunbox & connect your iPhone/iPod/iPad to PC.
3. In iFunbox, go to App/Six Guns/Documents
4. To get the save Copy ALL files from the Documents folder to pc
5. To RESTORE the save, after reinstalling the game and finishing the tutorial, copy/replace ALL the files you took in step 4 with the ones in the Document folder.
6. There you are! It should be wokring 100% fine.
If you know game cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.