Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPad and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Teamlava
- Publisher: Teamlava
- Genre: Action
- Release: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
How pass Level 335?
I have the color changes down pat but can't find the strategy! Running out of bubbles!
Answer from: Sky
- red turns blue and back
- yellow turns purple and back
- the side chains only drop a few bubbles. The chains across will drop the sections.
- in the first section, open the side chains and then work the angle shot (usually from the right side) to get to the lock.
- I didn't think getting the lightning bubble was that worth it but if you get a chance, hit it.
- in this section, follow the same strategy. The lock is a bit more to the right, so focus on that side.
- in the section with two colors, use one color on one side and the other color on the other. (usually red and blue).
- in the top, use the flip flop bubbles to drop the babies when you can. Focus on getting the top color string cleared. That will turn the ice baby a color. Drop that by either matching that color or dropping the flip flop bubbles behind it (two different colors so it will take some time).
- You can drop the middle cluster just above you by matching the flip flop bubbles to the right of the middle stone and the left of the right stone.
Some of this is straightforward so it may just reinforce your thinking. The bubble count is tight in this game. Good luck.
Answer from: Sheilayw
I played this several times until finally the bubbles were long rows of the same color instead of in threes. I could not win until it did that...you don't have enough bubbles otherwise. "I don't wike it!" Sheilayw