Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House question for iPhone - iPad and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Parents saying no way to having kids?
It's 2019 and I'm playing Virtual Families 2. In my first gen, I had 6 kids and one of them (Archie) passed away, the rest went to boarding school and never came back except from when their parents, Zia and Brunor died, my first born child called Hobbit came back and married this girl called Akia, they have 1 kid called Max and they won't allow me to make any more.
Answer from: SparkleDog12
It is pretty frustrating, but there are ways to solve this problem:
1. If they start arguing when they try to have a baby, just keep trying until they give in and have a baby.
2. Adopt one for 4000 coins.
3. If they stop making a baby and do something else, scold them. Then if you have enough coins, buy a time warp.
4. There are triplet making videos on YouTube, they don't always get you triplets, but every time I've used them they gave me 1 baby. The first couple times I've used them I've gotten lots of triplets, I even got two sets of twins in the same generation! But after a while they stop getting you triplets and twins but make lots of babies.
5. Just take time to appreciate the one kid that the family has. Be glad they had any kids at all. Maybe during the next generation you'll have more luck! Hope I helped and sorry for long answer!
Answer from: Frustrated
Thank u so much, it helped big time!
Answer from: KawaiiBlueGurl
It may be because the parents are old and they can't make anymore babies. You can adopt children but it costs money. It also may be a glitch. Check their word for 'wants kids?' if it is no way then it does take some time to make babies. If trying again and again does not work, then give them some candy then try again. Don't look at them.
Answer from: Aphrodite
If your patient, then wait a while and try again. If your not patient, then just force them. You can force them by dragging them to eat other multiple times and then praising them. At least this is what I did. Please write back to me for results!