Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Minecraft question for Xbox 360 and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: 4j Studios
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: Jun 4, 2013
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
Question & Answers
I've tried numerous ways to play multiplayer and still can't figure it out any suggestions?
Answer from: DaedricOverLord
You need to be on atleast a 720p tv (hd) if you are sign in and it should allow for multiplayer
Answer from: drager
You have to have hdmi cord
Answer from: james
It could be connection
Answer from: Shorty
Please do make sure that you are on the right input, otherwise you cannot play multiplayer.
1. Find an HDMI cable that's right for this job.
2. Plug the HDMI into an input and plug the other end into your Xbox.
3. Get the highest visual (on the bottom).
4. Switch the input source that the HDMI cable is hooked up to.
5. That should be all
Use the DVD player HDMI cable to replace the one from the store, but do remember to plug the end back into the other device (DVD console).